• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very high hard to focus on the screen. im nodding a bit and am very fuckin sedated. Smoking on some excellent Blue Dream cannabis
420mgs of Morphine ER (oral)
4mgs Alprazolam
75mgs Doxylamine
75mgs of DPH
15mgs of Melatonin
Bowls of Blue Dream

Coming up on 8g's of Borneo Red Vein. Also took 2mg lorazepam, 50mg diph, and I'm taking bong rips of some fiiine herb. Feelin good n toasty, my dudes. %)

.5 mg alprazolam. Haven't taken any benzo/thieno besides etizolam in a very long while.

OT: just snorted a massive line that's guaranteed to make me nod of thai white (a1!), pity that some missed my sinus and hit the back of my throat almost instantly - rookie error.

did a shitload of benzos of which included 6mg loprazolam, and only slept 4 hours.... and not tired at all

sound like me, i take that lop every night. also sleep shit more often than not.

OT: just snorted a massive line that's guaranteed to make me nod of thai white (a1!), pity that some missed my sinus and hit the back of my throat almost instantly - rookie error.

Very high hard to focus on the screen. im nodding a bit and am very fuckin sedated. Smoking on some excellent Blue Dream cannabis
420mgs of Morphine ER (oral)
4mgs Alprazolam
75mgs Doxylamine
75mgs of DPH
15mgs of Melatonin
Bowls of Blue Dream

I have access to oral morphine but find the "come down"(not quite the right word for when all the intense warmth/contentment/stomach/shoulder-hug-rush wears off after a LARGE dose where the lethargy is just incapacitating in a bad way) from a large morphine dose such as the one you described to be quite unpleasant without a nice benzo.

Last edited:
Or maybe hydrocodone just stinks? I get nothing from it myself.

OT: drinking a ginger beer, wish it were a real one. Yesterday was dipa heaven with heady and lagunitas courtesy of my bff, spliffs too... Soon enough I will be treating him, but until then I am mooch king :/

Im becoming a straight up alcoholic/benzo addict. An heroin is SO much less harmful than bothof these ssubstances and I crave NOTHING else while on it but it just costs an insane amount of money. I wanna go back to heroin. Fuck the drug war man.

i havent really slept, so yea.

since 10pm last night i've sniffed 11 very fat and VERY potent bags of some Staten Island heroin (i'm from upstate so i had a friend from down there bring some up with him when he came to visit this weekend) and have smoked ALOT of weed. so far it's been 2 grams of some skywalker og, im about to rip into a quarter o of some AK47, and my girlfriend is coming over in a little while with a big 'ole bag of some sour diesel.

still got 4 bags of heroin and the quarter of AK47 left, plus im supposed to be getting 7mgs of klonopin later....

Ended up taking all the pills I had, 8x 7.5mg Hydrocodone = 60mg Hydro.

This shit is weak.

I took 13 of the 7.5 salmon hydro and I'm almost positive it damaged my liver.
Be careful cwe that shit.
Just took 4mg Alprazolam + 50mg Hydrocodone, whoops. Fuck it, I feel way better, doubt I'll take them again but 0 sniffles! Boutta take some diph and chain smoke while watching Deadly Code.. Seems pretty good so far (Although I just started the movie).

Had 75mg worth of 5s but I sold em to my bro cause I can't get high on done.

OT: Gettin ripped bored as fuck need some real drugs.

I am fucked up feeling very nice nodding in and out as i type, very hard to focus on the screen.. =D
Just vaped some decent hash oil out my new e-cig, which has me gone.
300mgs of Morphine ER oral
6mgs Alprazolam
75-100ngs Doxylamine
25mgs of DPH.
Nicotine (camel turkish Glolds, e-cig)
Caffeine (Tea)

Listening to aphex twins first release under that moniker since 2001 <3<3<3

Also drinking some bomb local dipa. Heck ya.

Way to one up me, Leegrow -.- WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE?!

lol

had a shit day, earned like 10 bucks for 3 hours of work, just ate a 45mg edible, i have a pack of the worst cigs ive ever fuckin smoked cause i was 2 bucks short of my pack of choice,and now i just still feel like shit.

sniffing some lines of this very good coke. feeling greeeeat

BY THE WAY i made a huge mistake yesterday and underestimated the half-life/power of phenobarbital

yesterday at midnight, 48 hours post my first dose, i decided i was fine and took another 200mgs of phenobarb. at around 7 am i was kinda stupid but it was fun. i met a friend for lunch and we both agreed i was fine, not fucked up at all. WRONG. after that i headed to a friends house, just to chill. i had psych at 4pm, and it was 3pm already, so i decided to sit on the couch to chill out a little and then BAM everything is flashes until today/saturday at 2pm, when i woke up lying my couch.

after i woke up i realized i was without my backpack that had nothing but boxes and boxes of clonazepam and morphine i had just acquired. it wasn't at anyones house so i figured i forgot it in the bus i took when i stupidly tried to get to my psych on time at around 6pm, thinking it was 3pm still. i headed to the bus terminal earlier and thank god this lady had it, she said she saw the loads of medicine inside and thought it belonged to someone ill, anyway i ended up giving her like 3gs of weed i had with me and she gave it back to me.

in the meantime i managed to go to this costume party - not wearing any costume - i had made plans to go to with my friends. i remember this very drunk chick puking on my feet on the bus on the way to the party, and then once inside i headed to the bathroom to snort a line and there were just urinals and i was like prepping a line on top of my id on top of the urinal and this guy next to me was dressed like alex from 'a clockwork orange' and i was like talking to him and he was surprised i knew what his costume was and then as he was speaking i snorted a fat line and screamed at him 'NOTHING LIKE SOME ULTRAVIOLENCE RIGHT ALEX'

i have no idea how i got home and i lost all my money but i still got coke so yay

sorry felt like talking

^^ Damn, what a story man hahaha. Bet you were relieved to get your shit back.

OT: 10g's of a nice Kratom mix, 1mg lorazepam, beer, and bowls of kush. Cheers homies. %)

Bet you were relieved to get your shit back.

extremely relieved mannnn

i was already hopeless as i headed to the bus terminal, after calling a bunch of friends and none of them knowing about the backpack. when the woman said 'i have it!' i couldnt believe that shit, im so luckyyy

who knows, there might be a saint Downerhead watching over all those who took one xanax bar too many, protector of the blacked out ones lol

Fucking lol neurotic/ this is why i love DC,, stories like that.

I'm drunk now gonna smoke a cig before bed.

Love y'all. Total homo ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.