• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling pretty damn good atm smoking on some decent black tar heroin.about to smoke some cannabis.
.10 of tar H
60mgs of Hydrocodone
4mgs of Alprazolam
50mgs of doxylamine
cannabis
nicotine

2mg Xanax orally
1mg Xanax snorted
Chugged a half pint of rum
Now sippin on a beer... No weed tonight :(

feeling pretty damn good atm smoking on some decent black tar heroin.about to smoke some cannabis.
.10 of tar H
60mgs of Hydrocodone
4mgs of Alprazolam
50mgs of doxylamine
cannabis
nicotine
You need a rig. I will say, though.. I do LOVE chasing shit off foil (OC's / blaq back before I started IV'ing) It's a fun process IMO, I still got mad love for smoking shit for some reason. Once you get it perfect, it's fun to watch it run n get all da smoke deep in ya lungs.

Etizolam most the day
Spliffs on and off
Get a 10mg methadone to take now too. No more etiz, if not for a while. 10mg 'dont wont do much just take my 20mg lope normal state and cheer it up., plenty etiz from all day. I know my limits. I need to study its solubility in ethanol more before I get PG to make solutions. 40% whickey didnt seem the best. And I want to try other ROAs where whisky wont hurt.

Also small sips of 7-10% Spanish sangria here and there, barely any. Shit's good sliced with food in it. Maybe tht's just the gay in me.

Pretty good goin for my current circumstances. WHOSAJUGGAWHA clear your pm we cant keep talking

part two inc tomorrow with more recreational methadone

just etiz/lope/last spliff -sniff... both lope kicking in and sadness of the wait till more fun=-

nahh ive IVed 140mgs of this shit and it doesnt do nothing, pheno is weak

considering addin 50mgs more to the mix... hmmmm just cuz im boredddddddddd... been only 5 hours tho so it prob has not reached its peak, cuz i aint feeling a thing. we'll see when i'm out in the streets if i do some stupid shit lol

Smoked suboxone for the first time tonight. Put a piece of a strip on foil and inhaled.. :) I've been on and off subs for years and this is the first time I actually got an opiate high from suboxen. Tastes just like OC's too! I feel hi fellar ;)

Did some dabs, had some sex, played some smash bros.

tumblr_nbnwc99WfX1s0t69oo4_500.gif

Chillin on trams beers and weed. Have valium and a lil oxy for later if so inclined. Really digging the groove im feelin now though.
Man I wish Trams still did anything for me. They used to be my all day fixer upper back when they kicked in... now There's no SSRI FX whatsoeva

trams are becoming schedule IV in FL soon. governed by their analogue act laws... i could get some bonus to come in with my rxxxxx

woke up with enough of etiz metabolites still in me to not go ape shit when she went ape shit about asking about my doc appointment. I mean i did a lil but then walked away mellow. Eager to get my mini methadone stash today, then take a break for when the 'tram' comes in.

saved the last bit of my last spliff for this very moment

about to pop 5mg etizolam for plane journey. this should be fun, most i've dosed is 2mg. this is going to effect me for couple days atleast i think must not drink. or try not to

oxy as usual. 240 so far. fun fun fun. I'm forgetting the other-less enjoyable drugs.

240 mg pseudoephedrine.
10 mg clobazam + propanalol.
and a joint.

Last edited:
2C-E intranasal, which is wearing off
25i and 25c nbome intranasal, also wearing off
an ab-fubinaca ciggarette
40mg prazepam
4 mg ethyl loflazepate
6mg bupe s/l (gitting my script today, prob go down to 2mg/day)
3-4 shots of odka (end of the bottle)
feeling nice but got mad drymouth, might hae an ice cream lol

Man I wish Trams still did anything for me. They used to be my all day fixer upper back when they kicked in... now There's no SSRI FX whatsoeva

Ya man I take em very rarely, as I do all opiates. Never been physically addicted to any of em thank goodness. As I always qualify it though, that's more because I am poor than a factor of willpower.

OT: coffee coffee coffee. Too much BS to wade through this week. Today and tomorrow are gonna be killer and I need to kill it!

5mg etiz
one half shot bourbon
spliffs
20mg methadone later

need a lil pick me up, one of those er caffiene tablets

p.s. they have apple jacks with marshmellows in them now, will have to controll it like an addiction

Last edited:
nahh ive IVed 140mgs of this shit and it doesnt do nothing, pheno is weak

considering addin 50mgs more to the mix... hmmmm just cuz im boredddddddddd... been only 5 hours tho so it prob has not reached its peak, cuz i aint feeling a thing. we'll see when i'm out in the streets if i do some stupid shit lol
What's IV like? I was going to get summm for BZD WD. If I can boot it, I will ;) No rush?
BTW: PHATASS! You are the biggest rockstar on this board I swear <3
You n your girl can stay in the burbs with me, and well just expand our minds 247. And do heroin.

You need a rig. I will say, though.. I do LOVE chasing shit off foil (OC's / blaq back before I started IV'ing) It's a fun process IMO, I still got mad love for smoking shit for some reason. Once you get it perfect, it's fun to watch it run n get all da smoke deep in ya lungs.

Same here man
I slide them bitches like a hockey puck

Had a long day today, about to smoke a rollie, also had some wine with dinner and a valeriana cap. Could use some weed, almost two weeks now, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.