• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How does weed make you feel?

Weed makes me just wonder inside my head with my thoughts

Not good for social situations for me ha im super quiet

Weed makes me feel more interested in certain things. Basic human behavior and interactions become interesting to analyze.

haha OP it's so funny you say this because I used to be exactly like you when you say you get OCD all over your body. I was like that too, I would constantly twitch and pay attention to my muscles and stuff. My heart would also race and contrary to popular belief I wouldn't be able to sleep until it wore off a little. I decided to just keep smoking it though and now days it just relaxes me. I have some feeling that pot alters your brain after enough uses.

ive been using weed for 10 years and it has had a broad range of effects on me. the giggly phase, the mindfuck phase, the anxiety phase and so on. right now i smoke almost daily (though not all day) and it just relaxes me. i feel chill, it takes the edge off, i forget daily problems. it also makes me more introverted, i am usually less inclined to socialize - have less to say. its the perfect drug to take after im done with the day. either by myself or with a friend or two. surfing the web, playing computer, talking nonsense with friends, actively listening to music are things i love doing when im high.

smoking weed at parties is almost never a fun idea because it cripples my social skills. still cant keep my hands off it when im drunk which sucks.

im a daily smoker and i have my medicinal marijuana card. for me, it relaxs me. i have ocd and anxiety and when i smoke, i can actually relax my mind. not to mention it helps put me to sleep

It definitely enhances what ever emotions you might be feeling at the exact time in context.

Help for Green-chan's

It is all about your mindset, Never smoke weed and drink alcohol at the same time. You need to remember ALWAYS that you are in control of your emotions and that you control the high and as long as your subconscious remembers it then you will be fine and you can lose yourself in it sometimes.
What was once fear in me is now transmuted to pleasure and its one of the best feelings I've had, But it isn't real it is just a distraction and a tool.
Love using it though.

Last edited:
If I smoke it, it makes me paranoid and I get stuck on the concept of time. I have to keep checking the clock. I don't like it. When I was in high schol and college I think hydro wasn't around as much and I get smoke daily. The stuff these days turns me into a one hit wonder.

If I eat it then I feel buzzed like on alcohol and I'm in a good mood.

I been blazing recently everyday, for like 2 months, and If I am with a group of people and we smoke some sativa shit, I won't be able to talk for like 15 minutes.

smoking half a gram a day of some good shit, get's really addicting.

Pot makes me feel happy. I been smoking for almost a decade.

There's been times it caused anxiety but for the most part it helps keep me calm and level headed.

I am mostly a solitude smoker though, I prefer to be stoned with just myself or a few close friends.

While weed calms my nerves and general anxieties it also makes worse my social anxiety. It makes me more critical of mysel in social situations.

It also makes me hungry.

Different drugs for different thugs. Smoking weed for me is beautiful, especially the first few times. I felt I had discovered something that was missing from my life. While on the other hand, If I have more than 3-4 drinks of alcohol, I feel like complete shit, it just makes me feel regret and sickness. Yet I have met people that love booze as much as I love my bud. I also noticed that people enjoy weed more than others, if it was the first recreational drug they tried.

It makes my face go numb i feel speedy i can walk and move around with loads of energy and i can talk dead fast and oh wait..

It's definitely not the same as when I first tried it. With any sort of tolerance I can barely get high at all (just feel relaxation and I'm usually in a more talkative mood etc), but after a proper week break I'm able to feel the euphoria from it again. I also get withdrawals way too often nowadays... From what most people have posted here, it seems like people have been smoking some bad sativa dominant strains? Imo weed is a situational drug, I wonder how much of the anxiety and panic is actually inside our heads because of its 'illegal' status. If weed was as socially acceptable as alcohol for instance, we'd have less people stressing out about being high in public. I know I myself never want to be in public just because of the thought of people judging me for being stoned, but then again at the same time, I really don't give a shit. These same people drink themselves to death every weekend, and pretend that they're living a "healthy" lifestyle. Hypocrisy at its core.

I like highs that aren't limited to a room or TV/laptop. Leave the city, go to a park, have a picnic, smoke a j etc...

makes me feel high lol, depends on strain, its been a while since i smoked cant give a detailed report, but it makes me feel stoned.