• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How does weed make you feel?

depends how much i smoke, a lil sociable (goofy and impulsive), a lot stoned (introspective, chill, analyzing everything), a huge amount mind trips, (i went on a rollercoaster made of hands that alll had my dads face on them once lol)

i remember when i first got high...
it was at the beach. smoked some. "GREEN CRACK"
IT was hella fun, but at the same time everything was so psychedelic.
smoked everyday and it js relaxed me more and more every single time, but i stopped for 8 months because of a really horrible experience i had with Ecstasy(quit all drugs in general).
Came back to weed and when i got high after 8 months, i thought i was gonna pass out and die from an intense panic attack, regretted at the moment but decide to smoke again the next day.
surprisingly my tolerance got back up out of no where, and weed was a good relaxing drug again. i love that relaxing feeling.
but honestly, i prefer so many other drugs than weed.
the euphoria from weed is just not the same as others.
its been 3 months since ive been sober and im scared to smoke again... lol

It makes me more relaxed, and takes my stress and worries away. It really helps with my anxiety and depression by calming me down. I generally smoke every day and it helps to slow my mind down so that I can actually deal with my problems. I'm usually happy and content when I'm smoking weed.

strange. can aid with intuition though
and laughter is good
but sometimes just boring and weird and totally annoying and a waste of precious time

Daily Smoker.

Love rolling J's then sharing them.

Music sounds even better, I get very hungry.

Find things more amusing than normal.

Helps me sleep.

It's just bad for my pocket, prices are crazy in UK these days.

Well, I've more or less stopped smoking.

But when I did smoke....

Right away, I would feel a change to some more creative thoughts. A little looser, thinking in different directions. But sometimes if it was strong, I'd get some pretty stressed out and negative thoughts after. Feelings of pressure to do with work or personal things. After a while I knew it was the drug, and not really me. But when you are often smoking it gets hard to tell the difference.

The cumulative affect of smoking was negative for me. It took me a long time to figure out that I would need to be straight for quite a while to really appreciate the differences in my thinking and motivation compared with when I was a regular smoker. Now that I no longer smoke, I"m better able to do a lot of things more effectively.

I miss being high, but not very much at all. The feeling of being out of synch with the rest of the world was really worrying me. It got hard to see the difference between the stoned me and the real me. the feeling of being high while I was high was no longer worth the feeling of being out of it even when I was straight. And that has taken many months to overcome.

Ahh, makes me feel relaxed, happy and I just love the vibe when I'm smoking with friends. Everybody is just chilled out, having a good time, laughing at dumb shit and having the whackiest conversations. :)

I've luckily never really felt any negative effects from weed whilst high. Unless I just smoke waaaay more than I need too, then I just feel like I'm going to be sick. But I know my limit these days.

with me, I just get very relaxed and calm. if I was in a bad mood....I would be in a good mood after smoking. but when I first started smoking, it was crazy. I got the munchies really bad and some times would have anxiety and panic attacks. but the more I smoked...the more I learned to avoid that.....so now if I start going down that path...I just remind myself its the weed and everything is fine..than I get that really calm, relaxed feel good stoned again. :)

Weed is like love, you can't put it into words or understand what it's like until you've experienced it in all its amazingness.

Makes me feel tired, and hungry. That's it.
I've smoked more than most people, when I smoke a joint it's like smoking a cigarette. It doesn't do shit for me.

To a lot of people I know being "stoned" is being couch-locked, eatnig everything, laughing, etc. For me being stoned just makes me more concentrated.

I used to smoke sativa way more than indica, and it made tiny things hilarious (little, insignificant movements from people on TV, for example)
and it made everything look so cool and futuristic. That was almost two years ago. It was exhilarating, gave me rushes and chills, honestly.

Now I use Indica most of the time. Sativa makes me feel good for a short while but I get fairly paranoid and anxious afterward. Indica makes me feel neutral or bad almost as soon as I smoke it, and I come down within minutes of finishing. Then I get anxiety and paranoia, with more depression than Sativa. But it doesn't last as long. It really sucks now, I don't enjoy it 90% of the time.

same situation here i always kinda prefer sativa strains, but sativa or indica sometimes does bring me down to some bad depression if im alone, and i would stay depressed about those certain subjects days after.

generally anxiety issues (varying from minimal to overwhelming) used ensue after each sesh. this was from about two years ago up until about two months ago. im thinking it was a hormonal thing or an issue of the like as im 17, but my psychological state as of late has improved greatly. feels fuckin sick to spark up the ganj on any or every day of the week, but i agree with the dude who professed that he likes indica better. more of a chill smoker now as opposed to a getsuperhiandgodoshit type of guy. am i rambling?? stoned out of my gourd as i type this :)

Makes me much less edgy. I can sit down and write for six straight hours whereas usually I can't stay in the same spot for more than a couple of minutes. Puts me in a sort of trance. It has a very different effect now, after 15 years of smoking. I used to get paranoid and have memory problems, etc. Now I function better when I'm stoned then when I'm sober.