• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How does soma feel compared to hydrocodone?

It's impossible to say which one is the better recreational drug. Some people will like one more than the other.

However, I'd guesstimate that about 90% of all people, assuming they had experienced both the highs, would pick hydrocodone. But some people don't get any euphoria from opiates, in which case they would probably prefer the Soma.

I had a friend who was addicted to soma. She loved them so much - talked about them all the time. But overall they have a fairly low addiction liability.

For me, Opiates>>Lyrica>Soma>Benzos

Well for you that might be the case but I think opiates are the clear winner but benzos kick the shit out of lyrica and somas anyday imo

I don't know why but for me soma never did anything but make me drowsy. Kinda like taking benadryl. I could never get a buzz off of it. I have a friend who OD'd on soma a few months ago. he took 30 and drank 2 40's of st.Ides. But he's okay now. ER+charcoal status.

Hydros have a fun lil' rush initially. I wish they had a potent form of hydro. Oxyhydro or something.

I don't know anyone who would prefer Soma, although I do like it.

During my stint in rehab there was a lady who was addicted to Soma. She would convulse without them and ate like 30-50 of them a day. She walked around with a jar :\

Carisoprodol is addicting for me, not necessarily in a recreational sense, but in the sense that I would love to be able to take them every night to fall asleep. IME, they've proven better than anything else for sleep (temazepam, etc.) But, it takes approximately 5 for that to happen so I know that if I did that every night, I would definitely experience physical addiction.

depends the type of high you like really imo its hydrocodone, benzos, then soma. its to unpredictable and usually when i use to take it it fucked up my memory of the previous night. hope you figure it out bud bol.

I don't get euphoria from opiates. I do get happy from soma, and to me it doesn't feel anything like alcohol. It does feel similar to benzos but I like soma better. It's a pure happiness and being carefree for me.

The first time I was prescribed soma's I felt a little drowsy when I took one. I built up a tolerance and was taking two by the end of that RX. By the time was able to fill the next RX for it, I guess I lost my tolerance, because I took two and fell asleep in my plate of food at a local diner. For the entire 30 minute period, I kept nodding off. The friend I was with said that at least 10 separate times she had to wake me up. I hope this helps.