• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How does soma feel compared to hydrocodone?

someone told me never try somas because they are so much more addicting than other pain killers. and thats what got them into trying drugs like heroin.

is that true or just wrong.

First, Soma isn't a pain killer, its a muscle relaxant
Second, while you can become physically dependent upon Soma it is nothing like an opiate or benzodiazepine addiction.
And finally, I don't know how Soma would make somebody want to try Heroin. Its not even in the same class of drugs. Bot can be sedating but that's it. It "can" be enjoyable but nothing in the same league as opiates.

ok, i thought it would be nice to take some while just at school so i could just sit there all relaxed. well looks like its not as good as i thought so im not gonna go out of my way to try it. I probably will though

I don't know if its really something you want to take at school. It can make you feel sort of intoxicated...sort of drunk feeling. If you take enough. I've never taken just one or two so I couldn't tell you how that is.

how does it give you a drunk feeling? What does it make me all dizzy and kinda spaced out and thats how it relates? i would expect thats really it though because it would calm me down instead of becoming very outgoing. right?

i guess i wouldnt quite understand it since ive never tried any benzos

because really i think this is what ive been looking for all along

What ever drunk feels like to you, that's what soma feels like. Well to me atleast.

I dont get the drunk feeling with Soma. I get a relaxed & mellow buzz feeling. To me it feels more like a weed buzz.

hahah hell yeah them somas get you crunk, but if you combine the two you are most def gona get on it.

I would really like to get my hands on some Soma. I have about 40 Tramadol that are worthless to me and I'd trade for just 10 Soma. lol

I would really like to get my hands on some Soma. I have about 40 Tramadol that are worthless to me and I'd trade for just 10 Soma. lol

I would definitely trade you lol. For some reason tramadol makes me feel awesome for a solid 8 hrs. I wish the girl that used to work with me still did. She would give me soma for $.?? A piece if I bought the whole script of 90soma, and LTs for $? a piece for the whole script of 100. Those were the days.

Last edited:
I would definitely trade you lol. For some reason tramadol makes me feel awesome for a solid 8 hrs. I wish the girl that used to work with me still did. She would give me soma for $.66 a piece if I bought the whole script of 90soma, and LTs for $2 a piece for the whole script of 100. Those were the days.

I got these Tramadol EDIT I bought them for some reason, I don't know why, I don't use them but it was an opiate so I thought what the hell, maybe I may run into someone who is willing to trade shit for them lol Or maybe a friend...but no luck

Last edited:
I got these Tramadol for $15 for 45. $0.33 each I bought them for some reason, I don't know why, I don't use them but it was an opiate so I thought what the hell, maybe I may run into someone who is willing to trade shit for them lol Or maybe a friend...but no luck

Idk it's fucking weird! I need 50-60mg of hydro or Oxy to feel good for 8-10 hrs. This is not nodding. This is being able to go to a club, work, etc. For the same effect of tramadol I only need like 150mg. Pretty puzzling, but I dont complain. Pretty damn cheap

Idk it's fucking weird! I need 50-60mg of hydro or Oxy to feel good for 8-10 hrs. This is not nodding. This is being able to go to a club, work, etc. For the same effect of tramadol I only need like 150mg. Pretty puzzling, but I dont complain. Pretty damn cheap

Damn, 150mg!! It would take me 400mg to begin to feel something "resembling" a buzz. I guess some people like it, others hate it. I wish I liked it.

Yea even though I have a somewhat small tolerance I SHOULD definitely need more than 150mg if I need 50mg of Oxy to feel goodfor the same amount of time

It doesn't feel anything like hydrocodone. The best way I could describe it would be to say that taking a large dose of carisoprodol sort of feels like that initial euphoric wave from alcohol, without the subsequent effects.

^Also, you guys ought to edit those prices out of your posts above.

somas are just somas to me: you feel a bit more calm, but it doesnt give me any increased type of happiness or relaxation like hydrocodone does.

hydrocodone is way higher on my life than somas anyday, even though my tolerance for hydros is off the wall ;(

hydro for sure. i took 6 350mg somas my first time ever and didnt feel shit. then next time i did it i took 4 and fell asleep. very unpredictable like people said.

It's impossible to say which one is the better recreational drug. Some people will like one more than the other.

However, I'd guesstimate that about 90% of all people, assuming they had experienced both the highs, would pick hydrocodone. But some people don't get any euphoria from opiates, in which case they would probably prefer the Soma.

I had a friend who was addicted to soma. She loved them so much - talked about them all the time. But overall they have a fairly low addiction liability.

For me, Opiates>>Lyrica>Soma>Benzos