• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do you get the most out of the opiate high?

When I was a lurker years ago most of the threads used to be codeine what happened to all the codeine vets don't get me wrong the answers on here have been superb mostly (I'm looking at you Mr root) I was expecting more though just for the simple fact you don't see many threads (I've not seen any) codeine is also similar to other opiates and opioids so just because you use a different opiate doesn't mean you can't contribute to this thread.

The most important one I've learned is to always lye down when high or at least sit back as the stomach simply becomes to aggravated from standing.

I love the suggestion from FuckingAcidMan about being sad...it's really kinda true.

Personally, when I was still using, nothing floated my boat more than coming home from a hard day at work, putting some loud music on my headphones, lying on the couch with the lights low, banging some dope and then smoking pot.

Alternate regular low doses of magnesium and dxm every other day. Drink at least a cup of grapefruit juice and tonic water both when you take your opiate. I've managed to keep my tolerance at low levels for years doing this. A big thing though is you have to stop using for at the very least two days at a time for this to work. Continuous use is bad for anything. If "high" is your natural state then it becomes normal and your not getting high anymore just stopping yourself from being sick.

Patrick, one of the main reasons you don't see threads or comments about codeine anymore is that it isn't prescribed often in the USA anymore except liquid codeine for children in pain. My son was given a huge bottle of liquid codeine after a dentist appt. but it disappeared a few days later. I'm glad he didn't need it or I would have killed someone.

Doctors here will either prescribe Norcos or the 5/325 percocets for mild pain. I can't tell you why they stopped using it. The only thing that I know Tylenol #3 (30 mgs codeine) is good for is migraines.

People in pain management get stronger drugs, and those drugs are what end up on the streets so that's what people buy.

It would probably be hard to find someone to buy codeine from or for in the US now.

Patrick, one of the main reasons you don't see threads or comments about codeine anymore is that it isn't prescribed often in the USA anymore except liquid codeine for children in pain. My son was given a huge bottle of liquid codeine after a dentist appt. but it disappeared a few days later. I'm glad he didn't need it or I would have killed someone.

Doctors here will either prescribe Norcos or the 5/325 percocets for mild pain. I can't tell you why they stopped using it. The only thing that I know Tylenol #3 (30 mgs codeine) is good for is migraines.

People in pain management get stronger drugs, and those drugs are what end up on the streets so that's what people buy.

It would probably be hard to find someone to buy codeine from or for in the US now.
well that sucks that seems irresponsible of the healthcare system to give out stronger opiates like Percocet over codeine people who get addicted to these strong ones probably don't stand a chance and what if they get in a serious accident and can't get proper pain relief because their tolerance is so jacked up maybe because some people don't respond to codeine it's easier to use one that effects everyone.

i plan out each high. i make sure i have jelly belly tropical mix, adequate tobacco (norwegian shag or lucky strikes unfiltered), primo weed, valium, as many antihistamine/potentiators as possible, etc.

my whole goal with getting the best high is absolute hedonism. i want to be able to relax, in my comfy chair next to the overpowered PC and oversized monitor, with as much pleasure as possible. that means weed, sweet treats, tobacco, maybe alcohol, pretty much anything. i'm already doing myself a disservice so i should take it to the max. that's my philosophy. i love to line up as many fun things as possible and give myself the freedom to go whole hog.

we're all gonna die anyway, right?

Yeah positive attitude is great no point being a downer you know I used to game for hours, days even but when I'm on opiates I just don't have that commitment or contempt for my games it's hard to explain I still love playing them but I just get bored easier and don't seem to have the energy or motivation to play them unless I sit back for a bit not focus on anything after I long out for a bit I can motivate myself again.

By the way back on topic I have been combing small doses of codeine and dhc and as usual the dhc mostly disappoints let me just say after all the years using codeine still effects me a lot lot more than dhc, dhc may have something at higher doses as I have heard but I'm not gonna spend stupid amounts on 3 packs of paramols when I could get 10 packs of cocodomal for the same price I also notice significantly more stomach nausea on high doses of dhc which might not be a bad thing but their just to damn subtle for me I would be interested in some dhc/codeine/dhc+codeine stories anyway I'm off to order a bottle of linctu s before 12 super cheap for online standards to!

Nice cool "safe" room some peace and quiet and a movie to watch, I don't really like nodding off, location is key for me.

^^ This. I don't want to nod unless I'm tired and ready for bed. Something is wrong if I nod since my medicine is the same everyday. My Gralise (ER gabapentin) makes me feel tired but it's bedtime when it kicks in anyway.

Apart from actual potentiators, I get the most out of my opiate high by being productive in some way -- whether that includes cleaning, writing, socializing (which is tough for me anyway), I usually count my ope experience as a waste unless I get something done.
I love opioids for productivity, I get ridiculously motivated as long as I don't take too much