• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do you get the most out of the opiate high?

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
I take codeine phosphate mainly usually the pure tiny 30 mg tablets with no slap and otc cocodomal after doing a cwe I have both cocodomal and codeine as well as dxm and promethazine I find the promethazine enhances the codeine high and makes it more chilled if I get a bit edgy on and ofc I have marijuana.

i think your potentiators are the best out there, the dxm and promethazine. short of throwing benzos into the mix you are doing the best thing

Thanks Dreamr but theirs more to it than that I searched for other threads but couldn't find any useful details like you would in a "getting the most out of cannabis" I know codeine/opiates are a different league to them obviously but after doing them mainly codeine for so long I just wanna make sure I'm getting the most out of the buzz etc if there are any relevant threads about this topic please link me to those threads.

I agree that dxm and promethazine are the best potentiators with the exception of a benzo. How codeine effects you also depends on how you dose. Since it is a pro-drug and has to be broken down into morphine in the liver. This process can be hindered by constant redosing. So its best to take higher doses less frequently.

Apart from actual potentiators, I get the most out of my opiate high by being productive in some way -- whether that includes cleaning, writing, socializing (which is tough for me anyway), I usually count my ope experience as a waste unless I get something done.

Hi New here

I take codeine phosphate mainly usually the pure tiny 30 mg tablets with no slap and otc cocodomal after doing a cwe I have both cocodomal and codeine as well as dxm and promethazine I find the promethazine enhances the codeine high and makes it more chilled if I get a bit edgy on and ofc I have marijuana.

I've found that soma is a good mix with opiates be careful of OD. When I wanted it to work faster with more synergy for the amount (this may seem gross) I would mix it and take it directly through my colon yes an enema. It does work though. Do you know of any good sites for ordering? I'm kind of skeptical. One warning if you do become addicted to the opiates don't let them convince you to use suboxone. I'm trying to get off after years I'm a profession artist musician and writer who has lost all talent after a period on suboxone.

I'm a junky and I've never gotten anything out of opiate highs, it is just a better downer than benzos and alcohol (less stupifying) and more easy to get than GHB/GBL (king of depressants.) So yeah as an often stressed out individual I gravitate to opiates.

For me weed brings out the high in everything, there's pretty much no drug (can't think of any off the head unless you count caffeine and nicotine) I enjoy without weed.

I'm a junky and I've never gotten anything out of opiate highs, it is just a better downer than benzos and alcohol (less stupifying) and more easy to get than GHB/GBL (king of depressants.) So yeah as an often stressed out individual I gravitate to opiates.

For me weed brings out the high in everything, there's pretty much no drug (can't think of any off the head unless you count caffeine and nicotine) I enjoy without weed.
Sorry I'm confused if you don't get anything from them why are you taking them?

Sorry I'm confused if you don't get anything from them why are you taking them?

To clarify: I get some anxiety relief from opiates, and think benzos and alcohol suck. My favorite downer is G but hard to come by for me.

I see many people romanticize them "better than sex, feel so numb" I barely find them euphoric personally.

To clarify: I get some anxiety relief from opiates, and think benzos and alcohol suck. My favorite downer is G but hard to come by for me.

I see many people romanticize them "better than sex, feel so numb" I barely find them euphoric personally.

After a period of heavy abuse, I now kinda feel the same towards opioids. Don't get me wrong, they're my favorite class of drug, but they just feel kinda like sedatives/anxiolytics now. Even with heroin the euphoria isn't really intense anymore, more like mildly pleasant. The energy and motivation I get with heroin is still very noticeable however.

Could just be me though since I've been regularly on the op8z since well the start of the year actually, but I've found that a few simple cones now SMASH me too bits like never before and I've had a rather extensive history especially with xanax nowadays I'm finding that done/MS/patch chased with a couple hot ones makes the world of difference... What a wonderful combination good thing too, something's had to be a win the bad luck year I'm experiencing.

I take oxycodone as prescribed for chronic pain, as well as Soma. It has quite a pleasant feeling, admittedly. I take Klonopin, too, but don?t take all three together unless I want to sleep.

Taking it on on an empty stomach makes quite a difference. Drinking alcohol is not a good mix.

Bump for posting in the wrong place and even intentionally as you admitted in the other thread.

We are not here to make you feel any higher but instead to get high responsibly by giving out harm reduction information.

I am going to report this and the mods of the Drug Culture will do something about it.

This bit is a global druggie spot for druggies to discuss their varying druggie lifestyle shennanigans. I'm pretty certain druggies would prefer to get the best drug experiences they can and have a relatively anonymous place to share their stories with other druggies, it's not sober living or a place that actually provides you with a high let alone a better high than you will have without it.

I never really used codeine recreationally and mourn the loss of over the counter. Cold water extraction never was necessary as the original pills split easily into Nurofen and codeine. That stopped in the early 2000s and extraction was popular in heavy users, all the meet ups I went to full of bl drug nerds doing their extractions and dosing was kind of cute really? It's a morning after only drug for me or at best a thing that makes things a bit nicer.

Codeine is not a drug to me to be honest, not one that's high enough for a high but other opiates I enjoy most in a combo with other substances.

I do not enjoy opiates with other people and not in social areas and love just enjoying in a comfortable environment ,readiness and classic early 2000 trance.