• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

how do you even binge on speed?

a g per day of 80% pure amphet? are you sure? How d'yknow it was 80%?

Just wondering as speed obviously notoriously impure and that's a massive dose at 80%..

I would imagine it would be getting ugly a couple of days in, nevermind 2-3 months!
I agree. Thats like 160 tablets of dexedrine a day.

I dont get how anyone at least for a few nights not binges while on amp.

For a while, for me it seems for 3 days, everytime you redose when you feel the effects slowly fade away for some time the same dose gives again all positive effects in full, and it would surprise me that anyone with good amp and without add or some would say to be able to sleep the first quite some hrs after every dose until tolerance kicks in, definitely with racemic amp, im always so full of both bodily as mental energy that Im like a machine unstoppable...

Thats just how it works with me...

Bam no rant thats almost endless and right on topic, this costed me lots of self control atm haha

We used to crush and rail the 20 and 30 mg Adderall IR tablets. Unlike meth tho you’ll really “feel it” (not in a good way ) if you stay up for days on it. Meth is far superior for the long-haul binge

We used to crush and rail the 20 and 30 mg Adderall IR tablets. Unlike meth tho you’ll really “feel it” (not in a good way ) if you stay up for days on it. Meth is far superior for the long-haul binge
But meth is far far harder on the nose. Ouch…whereas Adderal was fairly easy to snort, and the drip was surprisingly pleasant

Yeah, as long as you don't get too twisted up in your meth. I've just never found the reinforcing/compulsive effects of wanting to use amphetamine as I have w/ meth. The poor side effects add up and the positive effects are weaker and weaker, whereas with meth you can push forward pretty much forever, you pretty much have to cause you can't sleep. And that euphoria and craziness of methamphetamine just builds the more you do of it, whereas amphetamine has a plateau.

Amps stop giving full effect after already very soon i noticed and even if you then start doing many large doses rather quick after each other or even some one after the other that hardly helps at all anymore and it ends with giving almost no effect at all anymore, if you have real pure amp and you have no tolerance you only need a small line and only after 1 0 to 12 hrs you will expierence some diminishing effects and only after such a long time you only then will start to want to redose and also then you need for same full effects and again for such a long time no more than only again the same one line, anyway thats my expierence with pure amp however also from the same own expierence I noticed each time in a row that such strong effects from just one small line keeping you going so long straight that all those amazing qualities of pure stuff seem with me to brutally lose that power always again after binging 3 days and nights and im the best case you got till day and night 4, Im saying one binge without any sleep for only such small amount of days seems enough with pure amp to very quickly and suddenly seem to make you suffer from either already by then from quite strong tolerance or else pure amp simly finished all your happy stuff in your brain like all your dopamine and noradrenaline and so on, unless it turns out to be real fast huge tolerance, it seems to all just seems to be almost entirely gone all these happy substances, anyway whatever the cause can be since these to options with only having used only now and then one small line and then already having such huge and sudden tolerance or else by then already depleted about all your happy stuff in your brain seem to me as both being unlikely explanations for what Im expierincing already 3 full following weeks, and from that day on you seem to go so fast that it makes these two explanations even more unlikely since then it seems to go in just 1 day time you being forced into to degenarating into doing monster lines just almost one after the other with almost no effects whatsowever losing so much stuff in so little time that the thing with this pure amp seems to be that if youre binging and dont want to do something that feels like throwing a huge stash away simply like that you need to fully stop using after day 3 and if you want all these amazing, super intense only very positive effects and not expierence even one negative e sffect with only such small amounts and redosing only so little while you have nonstop undiminished effects who feel like its impossible they could be even better it seems you have to wait about 4 days, so really 4 days without any amp and if i then start over everything is back to experiencing pure amp it seemply feels and seems to be just as perfect as it possibly can be with no room at all left over for improvement and you really at this early stage of the binge you have absolutely no need whatsover not for any improvent since everything about is already more perfect than you thought it would have been and this simply cant be improved this is the ultimate expierence.

And it is pure amp besides containing 0.01g of caffeine per 1g Amp which really is such a small amount that you can hardly say it could really get any better than it is.

Oh yes, it was professionaly lab tested.

Now someone pls, what the hell is going on at day 3 every time again it seems??? I need to know since I cant figure it out it makes no sence at all!!!

Help me pls, I really need serious help.

For me it always was kind of a mystery the amount i was taking, they where just speed tablets. After testing it id just take about 1 to 1/2 every 6 to 10 hours. With small amounts of food and gallons of water of course. If your using speed based medications then you just swap out 1 to 1/2, to 30mg to 60 mg

Im just curious why and how do you binge on amphetamines(not meth). I tried it a few times but I always stop after the fifth line because the euphoria and energy fades and negative side effects begin to increase. Do you want to stay up for multiple nights or is it just the urge to redose because of addiction? How often do you redose?
You actually have a good attitude about it. Don't lose that. Negative side effects surely do increase but people still chase the positive until it entirely fades, then beyond that in many cases. Stopping early will maximize what you get out of the drug.