• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

how do you even binge on speed?

Allanford

Bluelighter
Im just curious why and how do you binge on amphetamines(not meth). I tried it a few times but I always stop after the fifth line because the euphoria and energy fades and negative side effects begin to increase. Do you want to stay up for multiple nights or is it just the urge to redose because of addiction? How often do you redose?

Reactions: CFC
Im just curious why and how do you binge on amphetamines(not meth). I tried it a few times but I always stop after the fifth line because the euphoria and energy fades and negative side effects begin to increase. Do you want to stay up for multiple nights or is it just the urge to redose because of addiction? How often do you redose?
Im not addicted to amp, I use it every few months but than I binge a full week day and night, for me the effects keep positive and I like going insane from sleep deprivation...

Its all in your mind with amp, learn to gain control over that by just not giving a fuck and it will be the same for you.

Ps clean your amp with acetone...
Yeah mentality is 50%. However I believe my issue was redosing too often, how often do you usualy redose?

Any more than 50mg every 6hr is too much. But I've never done speed paste only pharma.

oh no, here it is again... After my last line I have been feeling EXTEME bolts and zaps all over my face for 20min... Im not worried or panicked but for some reason it wont go away and I will have to go to work soon😭

oh no, here it is again... After my last line I have been feeling EXTEME bolts and zaps all over my face for 20min... Im not worried or panicked but for some reason it wont go away and I will have to go to work soon😭
You should definitely not redose anytime soon. Drink some water, make sure you're nourished, and get some sleep if you've been up a while.

Personally, I used to use around a gram (maybe a little more) a day (of the 80% pure amphetamine sulphate, not that shitty street stuff) for 2-3 months at a time and it never stopped working. However, each time I'd end up like 90lbs and fully psychotic

if you're lucky, you dont start shooting it. then it feels like a mix between MDMA and MDA
your first shot of the days prolly a quarter to a third gram, you're stuck- not cleaning or doing shit other then getting your next shot ready for when you need it in several hours. then its a half gram shot, and its 6hrs... then after that shot its minimum 8hrs of finding a vein at that point. and then its the gram shot that prolly wont put you into psychosis the first day but the shadow people will eventually be there.

just not as quickly as binging pyrovalerones

*i'm referring to meth here, as well. ive only had the luxury of dexedrine and that shit was impossible for me to consider binging on.*

Personally, I used to use around a gram (maybe a little more) a day (of the 80% pure amphetamine sulphate, not that shitty street stuff) for 2-3 months at a time and it never stopped working. However, each time I'd end up like 90lbs and fully psychotic
a g per day of 80% pure amphet? are you sure? How d'yknow it was 80%?

Just wondering as speed obviously notoriously impure and that's a massive dose at 80%..

I would imagine it would be getting ugly a couple of days in, nevermind 2-3 months!

a g per day of 80% pure amphet? are you sure? How d'yknow it was 80%?

Just wondering as speed obviously notoriously impure and that's a massive dose at 80%..

I would imagine it would be getting ugly a couple of days in, nevermind 2-3 months!

I occasionally sent small amounts off to be tested. After a while I could tell but ONCE I did get a patch that I could just feel seemed weaker and it tested at 68%.

I DID end up literally like Sara Goldfarb from Requiem for a Dream after a couple months tho. I did take Xanax at least every second night to sleep, though, which may have helped me stay sane longer.

Just regular amphetamine doesn't stop me from sleeping. Not after the first night anyway. And I can keep my head. Meth is a different story.