• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc How do pharmaceuticals end up on the streets?

Countless ways.
I know a chick who makes a living of robbing pharmacies for anything psychoactive, which she then sells to dealers.
It is quite a rewarding carrer path in terms of cash.
A ski-mask and a machete. No education needed, just a tad bit of knowledge about which pharms to get.
Being able to handle high levels of adrenaline is a must, though.
I've sold meds on the street, meds that I managed to talk my doctor into prescribing me.

Also, dealers cop more and more from DNM - at least in Sweden - better bulk-prices, reviews, a forum like this with labb-tests.

Somebody tries to sell shit it takes an order or two before he's out on his ass.

Where they get, that's another question.

Always wondered how legit pharmaceuticals end up on the streets - always thought it was due to diverted foreign meds or robberies you never hear about.

so must be coming from higher up the supply chain.
One partime job ,the most desirable, was at the distribution centrum for medicine's.

They have a vault where they keep the Barb's/ Flunitrazepam, strong Opioid's like dextroMoramide. Probably Methylphenidate and GHB.

But the rest is unaccounted for and is piled up in big quantities. So any Benzo. Ketamine. Codeine, Tramadol, They wouldn't be missed that easy. So that is probably one of the source's.

Also, dealers cop more and more from DNM - at least in Sweden - better bulk-prices, reviews, a forum like this with labb-tests.

Somebody tries to sell shit it takes an order or two before he's out on his ass.

Where they get, that's another question.
Getting anything past the Swedish customs aka postal order is just asking for trouble with the poopoo who are anti drugs 'they're bad m'kay'.
Not a lot passes there as you probably well know.

One police officer tried scaring the local drug users by saying on radio that they run drug tests on the sewage so they could locate the local drugs users.
All the drug users in that town in the middle of Sweden were scared to take a dump after that. True story.

I'm guessing you're either in Stockholm or Malmo?

One partime job ,the most desirable, was at the distribution centrum for medicine's.

They have a vault where they keep the Barb's/ Flunitrazepam, strong Opioid's like dextroMoramide. Probably Methylphenidate and GHB.

But the rest is unaccounted for and is piled up in big quantities. So any Benzo. Ketamine. Codeine, Tramadol, They wouldn't be missed that easy. So that is probably one of the source's.
I suppose it might depend on company and country. Where I used to work fresh out of uni we'd compound tablets and capsules into other dosage forms and at specific dosages. All the opioids and benzos were under lock and key, they constantly had to be counted ect... The other non controlled drugs were stored openly and counts could easily be altered. For example before gabapentin and pregabalin were made controlled drugs in the UK we'd have 5kg tubs just sat in a store cupboard when doing stock take we had to just estimate a weight. Same for ketamine, which we would produce as a topical ointment, solution and capsule. I have no idea where it went once it left us, as I always assumed it wasn't used medically in the UK outside of surgery/ER settings.
In saying all that, when things needed disposing of due to damage, expiration, cancelled orders ect.... they'd just get put in a large medical waste/sharps bin. That would get sealed when taken to the waste collection air lock. It would have been so easy to keep endless amounts of excess solutions/suspensions, we regularly had to make excess morphine solution, gabapentin suspension, and various benzo suspensions. This was due to minimum volumes that could be accurately measured ect... and itd get bottled then binned. It was a daily occurrence to be handed dozens of 50ml bottles containing 30mg/5ml morphine solutions, 150mg/5ml pregabalin suspensions, 60mg/5ml dihydrocodeine suspension, all sorts of crazy shit. Alobg with no end of expired opioid/benzo pills. So I can see how it happens.

Getting anything past the Swedish customs aka postal order is just asking for trouble with the poopoo who are anti drugs 'they're bad m'kay'.
Not a lot passes there as you probably well know.

One police officer tried scaring the local drug users by saying on radio that they run drug tests on the sewage so they could locate the local drugs users.
All the drug users in that town in the middle of Sweden were scared to take a dump after that. True story.

I'm guessing you're either in Stockholm or Malmo?
Yeah, I used to work for them fuckers. Customs are infortunately very effective, yes.
And there are a lot of thieving fucking cunts among the mailmen.

Hahahahaa, I don't know how the bigger idiots are in that story, but I heard something about it

COrrect sir!