• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How do I potentiate Morphine

How about a low dose of Quetiapine? I'm sure that would increase the nod factor?
I would imagine so. You might just straight up fall asleep. Just be careful in your mission to potentiate opioids that you don't potentiate it too much and overdose.

Like especially mixing with benzos is bad advice, that kills a ton of people every year

I would imagine so. You might just straight up fall asleep. Just be careful in your mission to potentiate opioids that you don't potentiate it too much and overdose.
Like especially mixing with benzos is bad advice, that kills a ton of people every year
Thanks for your advice and your concern. Always appreciated ;)

I've just consumed a bit more Morphine around 15 minutes ago - so I'll wait half an hour and see how I feel... Then I may add a small dose of Quetiapine. The problem I have is that they're 150 mg Quetiapine tablets which are very difficult to break anywhere near accurately! I'm only really wanting around 25-50 mg...

I've just consumed a bit more Morphine around 15 minutes ago - so I'll wait half an hour and see how I feel... Then I may add a small dose of Quetiapine. The problem I have is that they're 150 mg Quetiapine tablets which are very difficult to break anywhere near accurately! I'm only really wanting around 25-50 mg...
Might have to bust out the kitchen knife and carefully slice a sliver off

The problem with oral morphine is most of it gets eliminated by first-pass metabolism. Try taking a Cytochrome P450 inhibitor like fresh Grapefruit juice to increase the bioavailability, this works great for Oxycodone but I've never tried it with Morphine.

10 hours and you don't think you got every last possible receptor activated? You can't ask for more than that. Basic stomach pH (like eat a Tums) might help, I'm sure you have thought about having a beer, and I am not going to tell you it's dangerous again because you know it is
but being obsessed with squeezing every last ounce of your day into potentiating, complicated routes of administration, going on message boards... I hesitated to come on here today for this reason.

Be happy and take a break until tomorrow or however long you can last. Being on here and creating elaborate rituals around drug usage, having it occupy your mind as much as possible is in some ways one of the worst parts of addiction.

Think about it like this, if you are LUCKY you get about 4000 weeks of life. Obviously "better living through chemistry" is possible, but dang man, when you make it into your full time hobby it's not good.

Might have to bust out the kitchen knife and carefully slice a sliver off
I didn't bother with adding any Quetiapine to the mix as I ended up using 400 mg Morphine, 600mg Pregabalin, 120 mg Temazepam and a little 30 mg Diazepam alongside... (Sorry Harm Reduction crew) I do have a gargantuous Gabaergic and Opiate tolerance unfortunately :( Years ago I would take much higher doses of Benzos which is completely NOT RECOMMENDED
The problem with oral morphine is most of it gets eliminated by first-pass metabolism. Try taking a Cytochrome P450 inhibitor like fresh Grapefruit juice to increase the bioavailability, this works great for Oxycodone but I've never tried it with Morphine.
I used to go through all that palava years ago and only ever really felt like it increased the duration of the high, but didn't actually increase the intensity of the high. Just my experience. Others may differ...
Can't you just convert the morphine into something else?
What would I be able to covert the Morphine in to?

10 hours and you don't think you got every last possible receptor activated? You can't ask for more than that. Basic stomach pH (like eat a Tums) might help, I'm sure you have thought about having a beer, and I am not going to tell you it's dangerous again because you know it is
but being obsessed with squeezing every last ounce of your day into potentiating, complicated routes of administration, going on message boards... I hesitated to come on here today for this reason.

Be happy and take a break until tomorrow or however long you can last. Being on here and creating elaborate rituals around drug usage, having it occupy your mind as much as possible is in some ways one of the worst parts of addiction.

Think about it like this, if you are LUCKY you get about 4000 weeks of life. Obviously "better living through chemistry" is possible, but dang man, when you make it into your full time hobby it's not good.
You're are absolutely correct in everthing you say.

I'm sat here roughly 10 hours later still quite high. And indeed I do find it sad that this is what my life descends into from time to time.

Me too buddy. I think we both ought to get off this site and go do something that doesn't involve thinking about alcohol or drugs,

Me too buddy. I think we both ought to get off this site and go do something that doesn't involve thinking about alcohol or drugs,
I know mate. I've literally been obsessed with/about drugs since the age of 13. Regardless of whether I'm in active addiction or sobriety - they are always somewhere on my mind.

Actually, come to think of it... Carisoprodol (SOMA) is the only thing I can say categorically potentiates my Opiate high massively. It seems to work completely across the board for all Opiates that I have experience with, barring those with an *asterix* in front of them (Codeine, Dihydrocodeine, Oxycodone, *Morphine, *Diamorphine, Poppy Pod Tea, Tramadol, *Pethidine, *Kratom, *Bupenorphine, Hydrocodone, *Fentanyl)

Actually, come to think of it... Carisoprodol (SOMA) is the only thing I can say categorically potentiates my Opiate high massively. It seems to work completely across the board for all Opiates that I have experience with, barring those with an *asterix* in front of them (Codeine, Dihydrocodeine, Oxycodone, *Morphine, *Diamorphine, Poppy Pod Tea, Tramadol, *Pethidine, *Kratom, *Bupenorphine, Hydrocodone, *Fentanyl)
The ones you starred have the codeine removed, perhaps that is the difference? It could enhance the route of metabolism used by codeine, which is a different route from morphine apparently.
Thanks for the tip, I'll track down some carisoprodol, I'm limiting my opiate use to once a week currently after getting caught out and having to spend most of July in wd to get back here.
I recently bought lithium oratate and that seems to potentiate everything very nicely, including opiates :)

I have Diazepam and I'm waiting for some Xanax to arrive in the next day or so...
I now have the Xanax in my posession about to be consumed
Agreed. My favourite ever combo was Oxy+Weed+Rohypnol= Heaven.
Not quite there - but I now have Xanax, Morphine, Temazepam, and Pregabalin in my possession about to be consumed =D
even better.
My Xanax is here now as you originally mentioned. Alonghside my Diazepam anf Temazepam :) :) :)
The ones you starred have the codeine removed, perhaps that is the difference? It could enhance the route of metabolism used by codeine, which is a different route from morphine apparently.
Thanks for the tip, I'll track down some carisoprodol, I'm limiting my opiate use to once a week currently after getting caught out and having to spend most of July in wd to get back here.
I recently bought lithium oratate and that seems to potentiate everything very nicely, including opiates :)
Please be careful with the Carisoprodol (SOMA) as it can massively and unpredictably potentiate your Opiates! I've OD'd from it twice before. Start low and work your way up ;)

I now have the Xanax in my posession about to be consumed

Not quite there - but I now have Xanax, Morphine, Temazepam, and Pregabalin in my possession about to be consumed =D

My Xanax is here now as you originally mentioned. Alonghside my Diazepam anf Temazepam :) :) :)

Please be careful with the Carisoprodol (SOMA) as it can massively and unpredictably potentiate your Opiates! I've OD'd from it twice before. Start low and work your way up ;)
Thanks for the warning, I don't think I can get it anyway.
I googled it, I think it's illegal where I am. Noone's heard of it. Never mind, probably for the best.
Don't you find temazepam sends you to sleep? I ran out of diazepam, so temazepam's the only benzo I've got atm but I don't want to mix it if all I'm going to do is fall asleep!
Talking about ...pams, I find nefopam potentiates as well, it's not a benzo, just a unique kind of painkiller that even my doctor hadn't heard of when I asked for it. Lucky she ain't the suspicious type ;) I get it every month now.

Thanks for the warning, I don't think I can get it anyway.
I googled it, I think it's illegal where I am. Noone's heard of it. Never mind, probably for the best.
Don't you find temazepam sends you to sleep? I ran out of diazepam, so temazepam's the only benzo I've got atm but I don't want to mix it if all I'm going to do is fall asleep!
Talking about ...pams, I find nefopam potentiates as well, it's not a benzo, just a unique kind of painkiller that even my doctor hadn't heard of when I asked for it. Lucky she ain't the suspicious type ;) I get it every month now.
Never hard of Nefopam..

I have my Covid jab in 45mins and I'm debating taking Xanax or Diazepam or Temazepam?

more morphine. i've been an addict for 10 years and nothing potentiates opioids only more. With other things you may feel sleepy or their effect but will not increase morphine. At most you will get a 1-5% increase but nothing noticeable

more morphine. i've been an addict for 10 years and nothing potentiates opioids only more. With other things you may feel sleepy or their effect but will not increase morphine. At most you will get a 1-5% increase but nothing noticeable
Yep. Other pharms ( pregabs, soma, benzo ) may give additional pleasant side effects but nothing will potentiate morphine except more morphine.

Never hard of Nefopam..

I have my Covid jab in 45mins and I'm debating taking Xanax or Diazepam or Temazepam?
Depends how you're getting there, lol.
This new weed I got is terrible, it's dumping me back into sobriety in less than an hour, that's no good for sleeping. I've never had such strange weed, usually I get 2 or 3 hours out of a decent bowl.