• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How do I potentiate Morphine

pally pete

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelighters ;)

How do I potentiate Morphine tablets? I have Andipharm 10 mg Morphgesic SR ... I ground them up as much as possible and put the dust in a small amount of tea (not a hot cup of tea) and swallowed the dust down about 45 minutes ago. About 30 minutes before that l took 900 mg of Pregabalin and 50 mg Diphenhydramine. Is there any better/safer methods to potentiate this drug?

Also, is crushing them into fine power enough to break the time release?

Thanks in advance.

Hydroxyzine works well enough to potentiate Suboxone for me.

There's a way to make them more effective but you're not gonna like it..
Please elaborate...

Are you talking about plugging them by any chance?

Smoking weed potentiates opiates for me.
I can't afford to buy any bud :(
Hydroxyzine works well enough to potentiate Suboxone for me.
I took some Diphenhydramine and Pregabalin.

I took 300 mg of Morphine tabs with 900 mg Pregabalin and 50 mg of Diphenhydramine and I'm still pretty high. That was about 10 hours ago...

Please elaborate...

I took 300 mg of Morphine tabs with 900 mg Pregabalin and 50 mg of Diphenhydramine and I'm still pretty high. That was about 10 hours ago...
Yup either weed or up your arse. I've been taking morphine xr with a low tolerance and they're not that bad and i actually like how long they last but yeah it feels tolerance builds up quick if you don't space them out.

Last edited:
Please elaborate...

Hydroxyzine is similar to dph so I imagine it works about the same.

Please elaborate...

300 mg of morphine though, that's a nice buzz

Yup either weed or up your arse. I've been taking morphine xr with a low tolerance and they're not that bad and i actually like how long they last but yeah it feels tolerance builds up quick if you don't space them out. Just don't do anything stupid like trade 1-2 for weed.
I gave up smoking weed not so long ago, so I'm trying stay away from that as I know it can turn habitual very quickly. And my arsehole is reserved for female tongues only ;) :p