• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin HOW DO I PLUG HERION

need to dissolve heat up with vitamin c (ascorbic acid) , lemon juice or vinegar., safest is vitamin c by far then relax your anus, small syringe. you gotta feel it :D after some practice i get it done in 30sec and keep everything in and feels normal.
plugging is very good roa if you dont wanna shoot up. i plugged morphine long time with has bioavailibilty like 40% oral and anal 80% so far more intense.
check the bioavailibilty of your drugs, most are high when administered rectal and healthiest.

Presumably snorting H doesn't make the grade here so to speak? Were I in a similar situation, I would shoot some smack SC whilst using the published methods of purifying street smack to pharmaceutical/reagent/GC & MS exemplar purity, dissolve it in saline or nasal spray, put the spray back in the bottle and spray it up the nose. Maybe add some tropicamide, and if all this is not really doing the trick, then one can inject to mixture via the three main routes, and there is the alternative of SL or buccal administration of purified powder or solution. Given that heroin is even more water-soluble than hydromorphone, one can attain concentrations of up to 333 mg/ml and doing a shallow SC injection of so much smack in so little water would seem to be possibility as well.

Ok thanks for the info. Also should I use the same dosage as if I was IMing. And is there any possible problems happening such as infections or anything. My only problem I see with that is that I’m always semi constipated from all the opiates. I’ve started to take laxatives and have been taking them for about a week and a half.

Try eating and taking softener/laxatives (for me lactalose), after doing your plug, I've found it gets everything flowing.