• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin HOW DO I PLUG HERION

Mimic951

Bluelighter
I’m getting abscesses and need to let them heal before attempting to inject again. I’ve heard plugging is a great way to get the same effect as IM injections and want to know how true that is. Is it better then me smoking it cause I have to smoke way to much to feel what I felt from IMing. Info and instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Never plugged H but I have Ketamine and Cocaine.
I take it you have needle-less syringes?

Its as simple as prepare your shot as you would for IV/IM then jus remove the needle, either run the end under some water or spit on it, or lube it if you want but a bit of spit always worked well for me, and stick it a good inch or so up your ass and push the plunger down. You don't really need to filter tbh well I never did when plugging K.

Most people say lie on your side to do it but I was taught to squat down, insert, plunger down(or well, up), stand up, clench, remove the syringe. Dispose of it then wash your hands lol.
Then lie down on your front for a bit incase of any leakage, no one likes wasting drugs hey!

Good luck.

Edit: and yes I found it is as good as IMing imo, with K anyway.
Works best of you've just taken a shit or given yourself an enema. If your ass is full of shit the shot will get soaked up and not hit as hard or give you a rush.

1.DONT IM HEROIN THATS SO BAD YOU CAN LOOSE YOUR ARM

THIS TOOK 6 MONTHS TO HEAL N LOOKED AWFUL N STILL DOES

AND AS FAR AD I KNOW YOU JUST STICK IT A FINGERS LENGTH IN YOUR ASS N YPURE GOOD MOST PEOPLE WILL SAY UTS BETTER THAN SMOKING

Attachments

• IMG_20190825_152817.jpg
    IMG_20190825_152817.jpg
    623.6 KB · Views: 16

Its as simple as prepare your shot as you would for IV/IM then jus remove the needle, either run the end under some water or spit on it, or lube it if you want but a bit of spit always worked well for me, and stick it a good inch or so up your ass and push the plunger down. You don't really need to filter tbh well I never did when plugging K.

Most people say lie on your side to do it but I was taught to squat down, insert, plunger down(or well, up), stand up, clench, remove the syringe. Dispose of it then wash your hands lol.
Then lie down on your front for a bit incase of any leakage, no one likes wasting drugs hey!

Good luck.

Works best of you've just taken a shit or given yourself an enema. If your ass is full of shit the shot will get soaked up and not hit as hard or give you a rush.
Ok thanks for the info. Also should I use the same dosage as if I was IMing. And is there any possible problems happening such as infections or anything. My only problem I see with that is that I’m always semi constipated from all the opiates. I’ve started to take laxatives and have been taking them for about a week and a half.

I’m getting abscesses and need to let them heal before attempting to inject again. I’ve heard plugging is a great way to get the same effect as IM injections and want to know how true that is. Is it better then me smoking it cause I have to smoke way to much to feel what I felt from IMing. Info and instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Stick it up your bum.

Seriously: Dissolve it in a small amount of water, suck up into a oral syringe, insert at least 2 inches into your anus and squirt in. Make sure you poop first or it will absorb the heroin, wasting it.

Good luck.

How long would you recommend me waiting till I take a crap. Cause I just did it the way you said and now I feel like I really need to go and there’s small tingling/burning sensation although it’s very small and minute

1.DONT IM HEROIN THATS SO BAD YOU CAN LOOSE YOUR ARM

THIS TOOK 6 MONTHS TO HEAL N LOOKED AWFUL N STILL DOES

AND AS FAR AD I KNOW YOU JUST STICK IT A FINGERS LENGTH IN YOUR ASS N YPURE GOOD MOST PEOPLE WILL SAY UTS BETTER THAN SMOKING
Is that your leg? I almost got one there but took like 5-6 different antibiotics instead of lancing it. And I barely squeaked by luckily. But now I’ve used up all my spots to do it again without risking another abscess. So I’m smoking it and wasting more then half. I’ll try the plugging.

Is that your leg? I almost got one there but took like 5-6 different antibiotics instead of lancing it. And I barely squeaked by luckily. But now I’ve used up all my spots to do it again without risking another abscess. So I’m smoking it and wasting more then half. I’ll try the plugging.
That's my arm n yea I took antibiotics for 3 months

How long would you recommend me waiting till I take a crap. Cause I just did it the way you said and now I feel like I really need to go and there’s small tingling/burning sensation although it’s very small and minute

Squirting liquid up there does sometimes give you the feeling you need to shit after but hold it for as long as you can.

One time I plugged 5g of liquidised ketamine crystal and then another 5 about 20 mins later searching for that k-hole. When I shat after it was like my shit was coated in crystal ???

Squirting liquid up there does sometimes give you the feeling you need to shit after but hold it for as long as you can.

One time I plugged 5g of liquidised ketamine crystal and then another 5 about 20 mins later searching for that k-hole. When I shat after it was like my shit was coated in crystal ???

5gs at a time that's be a hella of a k hole

5gs at a time that's be a hella of a k hole
Overshot the mark and Blacked out after the second 5. Although my friends recollection of what happened is fucking hilarious.
Grabbing my backpack and jumping on the bed and squatting on it he said it reminded him off when Mario sits on the turtle shell. Moo'ing like a cow shouting I AM YOUR GOD GANEESH while we were in a hotel room underneath the owners bedroom who were Pakistani or Indian. Not cool. I ain't racist at all - I'm mixed race. Can't explain or condone blackout mes behaviour.
Got greedy didn't I. Should have upped it by 1 or 2, or 3 or 4, not go straight for another 5 haha. He actually says I did another 3 aswel that I don't remember. Then when I was Blacked out aparantly asked him to hit me up IV and that was the first time I aparantly did that! Came round and he told me and I was like naaa, then looked and saw the mark on my arm and could feel the whole vein up inside my arm had gone kinda stiff like it had been frozen, he was a cunt for that cuz I'm sure he hit me up with way too thick of a shot and collapsed a vein.
Little prick he's in jail smoking spice now ha

Overshot the mark and Blacked out after the second 5. Although my friends recollection of what happened is fucking hilarious.
Grabbing my backpack and jumping on the bed and squatting on it he said it reminded him off when Mario sits on the turtle shell. Moo'ing like a cow shouting I AM YOUR GOD GANEESH while we were in a hotel room underneath the owners bedroom who were Pakistani or Indian. Not cool. I ain't racist at all - I'm mixed race. Can't explain or condone blackout mes behaviour.
Got greedy didn't I. Should have upped it by 1 or 2, or 3 or 4, not go straight for another 5 haha. He actually says I did another 3 aswel that I don't remember. Then when I was Blacked out aparantly asked him to hit me up IV and that was the first time I aparantly did that! Came round and he told me and I was like naaa, then looked and saw the mark on my arm and could feel the whole vein up inside my arm had gone kinda stiff like it had been frozen, he was a cunt for that cuz I'm sure he hit me up with way too thick of a shot and collapsed a vein.
Little prick he's in jail smoking spice now ha
1 gram should been plenty is all I'm sayin I'm all for high doses but 5 grams is a whole lot

Firstly, their will be a sacrifice in bioavailability, however you really have no choice at this point. I eventually ended up in the intramuscular realm and also ended up with severe infections after a few weeks of constant injecting. By the time I was done, I basically couldn't pick anything up and sitting on my ass hurt like a mother fucker.

Heroin as a hydrochloride salt is pretty water soluble. If you happen to have Heroin Base, simply treat it with Vitamin C or what have you, which will make the drug soluble. As opposed to IM/IV in which the user wants to inject as little vehicle as possible, when going rectal, it's my personal opinion that the more vehicle the better. I often do an entire oral syringe, followed by another of just water. It is my theory that having more surface area occupied will increase absorption.

If you are constipated this is not a good route. If not, simply make up your solution in an oral syringe, actually stick the syringe into your rectum, lie flat on your belly for 15 minutes and you will feel the drug's effects. I recommend another syringe of water.

To be honest though, I often simply follow the same method standing. I just go into the office bathroom, shoot and keep it clenched. Plugging is a cornerstone of Harm Reduction. It has a cost/benefit ratio that makes it favorable to IM/IV injection. This isn't a joke: if you often have large items stuck in your ass, your rectum will be less tight and might warrant a necessary prostrate administration.

YAY HEROIN!

1 gram should been plenty is all I'm sayin I'm all for high doses but 5 grams is a whole lot
Not with my tolerance at the time and the bender been on.
Was literally 5g then 5g again straight away and then aparantly another 3g. Buttfucked by Satan himself.
The adding another load of just warm water thing I did too and defo helps.

Wow!! You should’ve filtered it and redid it? lol
Firstly, their will be a sacrifice in bioavailability, however you really have no choice at this point. I eventually ended up in the intramuscular realm and also ended up with severe infections after a few weeks of constant injecting. By the time I was done, I basically couldn't pick anything up and sitting on my ass hurt like a mother fucker.

Heroin as a hydrochloride salt is pretty water soluble. If you happen to have Heroin Base, simply treat it with Vitamin C or what have you, which will make the drug soluble. As opposed to IM/IV in which the user wants to inject as little vehicle as possible, when going rectal, it's my personal opinion that the more vehicle the better. I often do an entire oral syringe, followed by another of just water. It is my theory that having more surface area occupied will increase absorption.

If you are constipated this is not a good route. If not, simply make up your solution in an oral syringe, actually stick the syringe into your rectum, lie flat on your belly for 15 minutes and you will feel the drug's effects. I recommend another syringe of water.

To be honest though, I often simply follow the same method standing. I just go into the office bathroom, shoot and keep it clenched. Plugging is a cornerstone of Harm Reduction. It has a cost/benefit ratio that makes it favorable to IM/IV injection. This isn't a joke: if you often have large items stuck in your ass, your rectum will be less tight and might warrant a necessary prostrate administration.

YAY HEROIN!
i could just see a fellow employee accidentally come in your bathroom and see you shooting something into your ass hole on lunch break lol.? Uhhhh....I was....just...making sure I wiped properly??