• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how do i get the most out of a bud?

Vaporize it in a magic flight launch box.

Or if you smoke it, smoke tiny or small amounts of it in a one hitter, or small pipe or bong.

Just go to startpage and do a search on "budbat". I found a website that sells them. They are shaped like a baseball bat.

With some velcro you've got yourself anti-gravity stealth that is ready at a moment's notice. Can find and hide it in the dark. Take a hit and go about your day.

Just go to startpage and do a search on "budbat". I found a website that sells them. They are shaped like a baseball bat.

With some velcro you've got yourself anti-gravity stealth that is ready at a moment's notice. Can find and hide it in the dark. Take a hit and go about your day.

Will do-- thanks, bud.

Or just put the money towards a vaporizer instead, they don't cost much more than a decent pipe now, use half the amount of weed, get more stoned, do less lung damage. Smoking it is wasting your weed & doing you more harm than necessary.

I prefer to smoke.

I'm tired of hearing about everybody's obsession with vaporizers, tbh. It's turning into an over-the-top trend and, really, I just don't give a fuck what kind of juice this guy uses or how the heating coil on this one guy's vape is completely different from this other guy's vape or any of that.

No offense to you, Greenthumb. They're probably more efficient, fuck if I know. That shit is just becoming so prevalent it's fucking annoying in my area, for nicotine and tree.

I never used a vape, those things are prohibitively expensive in the Country I reside. Even a shitty one will set you back enough money to drop on a quarter to half ounce of bud, although I admit my current glass on glass bong that I rarely even use any more cost even more than that.

I see a lot of people say the high is more uplifting which isn't to appealing to me, don't get me wrong I do like sativas, but I prefer indicas. I feel like for me the tendency for THC to vape at a lower temp than other cannabanoids would make vaping more likely to result in feeling anxiousness whilst high.

I get that you can save up your vaped buds to make edibles and stuff which I suppose is a bit of a bonus. It would sure suck ass to have the coppers kick down your door when you had saved up a few ounces of vaped bud to make a batch of butter with though, assuming you had a decent bit of non vaped bud on hand as well there is a decent chance you would end up facing a distribution charge.

To the OP, if you are talking about a single nug like a little bit upwards of a half gram or less then you can't go wrong with using a bong. If you got a gram, I would say the best solution would be to take anywhere from .6-.8 and a pinch of tobacco, roll it up into a nice long and tight Euro style spliff and smoke it to the face, smoke the rest through a bong when that starts to wear off a bit.

I'm the proud owner of a simple MFLB. Works well. I don't get so high that I can't do anything (I don't like getting stoned). Most other vape setups are more expensive and more complicated. Use a decent grinder, handle with gloves or with tweezers (or just at least wash your hands before handling).

^ I have one too and its great for getting the most out of a bud.
You can vaporize a little until the herb turns into a darker color and then use the ABV in a bong or to make a joint (mixing the abv with some un-vaped weed). You could also save it to make edibles in the future. The high you get from vaping with the MFLB is almost on the same level as other much more expensive vapes IMO. I like to compare the MFLB to a small hand pipe as opposed to the Volcano that will be more like a bong.

IF YOU WISH TO GET THE MOST OUT OF A SMALL AMOUNT OF BUD OR ANY AMOUNT REALLY THEN THIS IS WHAT YOU DO:-

1. You must identify the smoking devices that you have available
2. You must identify the order in which the most amount of THC is saved and goes into your brain from each device (e.g vape gives more THC than a joint)
3. You must then smoke your devices in ascending order of devices that put the most THC in your brain

So in my case, i have a bong, a vaporizer and rolling papers. If i had any amount of weed that was not a small amount, i would smoke a jay, hit the bong and then hit the vape. If i had a small amount of weed < 1 gram, i would hit the bong then the vape.

WHEN I SAY EUPHORIA UOENO. IF YOU THOUGHT WEED COULDN'T GET YOU HIGH THEN YOU MUST TRY THIS METHOD OF GETTING HIGH. I'VE ALMOST HAD AN OBE N SHIT. WELL LIKE I FELT MY SOUL BEING PULLED OUT OF MY BODY INTO A GRASS FIELD BUT EACH TIME I'D GET PULLED I'D JUST GO RIGHT BACK INTO MY BODY. IT'S LIKE PULLING ON A BOW STRING. I GUESS EMINEM'S MUSIC WAS WHAT DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO GO.

So in my case, i have a bong, a vaporizer and rolling papers. If i had any amount of weed that was not a small amount, i would smoke a jay, hit the bong and then hit the vape. If i had a small amount of weed < 1 gram, i would hit the bong then the vape.

WHEN I SAY EUPHORIA UOENO. IF YOU THOUGHT WEED COULDN'T GET YOU HIGH THEN YOU MUST TRY THIS METHOD OF GETTING HIGH.

So your method is to use all the methods? Brilliant!

I never used a vape, those things are prohibitively expensive in the Country I reside. Even a shitty one will set you back enough money to drop on a quarter to half ounce of bud, although I admit my current glass on glass bong that I rarely even use any more cost even more than that.

I see a lot of people say the high is more uplifting which isn't to appealing to me, don't get me wrong I do like sativas, but I prefer indicas. I feel like for me the tendency for THC to vape at a lower temp than other cannabanoids would make vaping more likely to result in feeling anxiousness whilst high.

I get that you can save up your vaped buds to make edibles and stuff which I suppose is a bit of a bonus. It would sure suck ass to have the coppers kick down your door when you had saved up a few ounces of vaped bud to make a batch of butter with though, assuming you had a decent bit of non vaped bud on hand as well there is a decent chance you would end up facing a distribution charge.

To the OP, if you are talking about a single nug like a little bit upwards of a half gram or less then you can't go wrong with using a bong. If you got a gram, I would say the best solution would be to take anywhere from .6-.8 and a pinch of tobacco, roll it up into a nice long and tight Euro style spliff and smoke it to the face, smoke the rest through a bong when that starts to wear off a bit.

You can get twice as much out of your bud with a vaporizer. Mine cost a little more than a quarter of strong bud, I bought it a few weeks ago & it's already saved me money. If it costs as much as half an ounce then you've paid for your vape in the time it'd take you to smoke an ounce - because you'll only need half to get the same effect. 0.3 in my vape is as good as 0.6 in a spliff, it's a stronger hit, tastes better & feels much healthier.

I've smoked one joint since I got my vaporizer & it was shit compared to my vape. I used to smoke 3 good spliffs a day, now I even turn my friend's joints down because they taste shit & can't match the strength of the vape.

There are some newer cheaper vaporisers from Chinese E-cig companies that are just as good as ones costing twice as much, like my vapormax v5.0s. You could import it into Australia & get it cheaper than I did.

Last edited: