• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random How do i become mean to girls seriously?

You know if you're really a good guy, then you're not gonna be able to stand being a heartless asshole.

Which means if you can stand being a heartless asshole, you were never really a good guy anyway.

Which means it was never being a good guy that was standing in your way to start with.

That's just logic.
Not just that but the other guy could've been more experienced or mature in some way, an old friend. We don't know her story which is important. You can be mean all you want but if you don't have a purpose behind your actions it's a waste of time. Not that I'm advocating verbal abuse or other mean things, I'm against those things

An example is if somebody is rude to you and you're rude back. That won't work. People don't want to be reminded of their own behavior. I'm not saying everybody's the same psychology but hopefully you get what I'm saying here. If you don't know who she is now it's going to be hard to get to know her at this point, unfortunately. Not that you can't but all I can say is good luck

Rent the room out to her in exchange for sexual favors :giggle:

No but seriously, don't get pushed over. Make her pay rent and don't give her some cheap deal. Sometimes you gotta lay down the law and not let your good heart get in the way of standing your ground.

For example, my boss is a really really nice guy. He's well liked by a large percentage of our community. But for this reason he always is giving people jobs for prices way lower than what he would charge a stranger. He thinks he owes everyone a favor and I constantly have to remind him no one deserves our hard work for free. Just because your nice and friends with people doesn't mean you owe them bend your back favors.

I think a lot of assumptions are made in the OP based off one experience!

This woman isn’t pursuing you cuz your the nice guy, she’s piss poor broke and knows you got a house and money... Your easy living until she can move up unfortunately.

-GC

A good woman doesn't want a nice guy, or a mean guy. She wants a man who wears a mask and cape, has a functional utility belt, and beats up criminals in the dark of night. If you make your voice deep enough you might even be able to land Anne Hathaway.

There used to be this super hot girl in our group of friends... like 11/10 Every guy wanted her.

There was also this, admittedly, really dumb/slow asian guy we hung out with who was also a total nice guy. Most of us were wanna be gangsters, tried to act hard like alphas and shit...

He's the only one who ever hooked up with her.

While I totally feel the same about a lot of women, they DO seem to go for the douchebag assholes, not all women are the same