• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random How do i become mean to girls seriously?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
there was this one girl that i really liked and was nice to for years and gave her a ride to her work place, but she never seemed to really like me for some reason

then 1 year later after i stopped talking to her, she had a baby with this random guy, and he put a restraining order on her because she was too crazy (even tho shes cute)

fast forward to today about 3 weeks ago, she asked me if she could rent a room in my house that im almost done paying HALF WAYS, and that she some how felt like getting drunk for NO reason

she never acted like this back before she had a baby, back when i was broke with out a house, and asked her if i could buy a beer

------------------------

im starting to think that the saying is true, good guys finish last

ergo, the good guys NEVER win, you have to be a hardcore ruthless criminal, in order to win a cute girls heart *cries*

are there any online tips on how to abuse and or be mean to girls for them to like you

im sorry if this sound harsh but, its the only way i see it

unles every cute girl is not the same........................

Not all women are the same, not all men are the same, we’re all similar, yet still very unique.

It’s about more than good or bad guys finishing last, it’s about the complex dynamics of relationships and the complex set of variables two unique individuals bring together.

There are gorgeous women who wouldn’t even fathom allowing a man to be mean to them. You’re never going to really be able to find any absolutes when it comes to human behavior, but as a general rule, abusing or being mean to women in the hopes of initiating a relationship sounds like a seriously misguided endeavor.

We define the energy we put off into this world, and if you want a healthy relationship, then attracting women who enjoy that type of treatment sounds like a sure fire way to bring a lot of misery upon yourself.

Ya don't do this. People have all kinds of things going on in their lives that being mean to people isn't something you should add to the world.
I have been a mean butthead on occasion since quitting methadone and cigarettes but i feel horrible sometimes right after I speak.
I would be completely turned off by someone being mean and in turn probably be mean back .
Girls actually like nice guys

If you really understood her thoughts and feelings, you probably wouldn't feel disgruntled or upset. Most of us are a bit fucked up in our own ways.

You know if you're really a good guy, then you're not gonna be able to stand being a heartless asshole.

Which means if you can stand being a heartless asshole, you were never really a good guy anyway.

Which means it was never being a good guy that was standing in your way to start with.

That's just logic.

It's not that girls like to be treated mean, it's just that a lot of girls tend to go for alpha male types because they feel protected by them. Unfortunately, a lot of alpha male types are also assholes who treat women like shit. But when the women wake up to this fact, who do they go running to? The nice guys. Then the nice guys feel used and wish they could be meaner.

Sweeping generalisations here, but generalisations become generalisations because they're generally true...

Lol dude if you gotta ask how to be abusive you probably won't have it in you to actually act like that especially to women you like.

Plus why would you want to pile onto the already stunningly large pool of insecure dudes who treat women like shit to make themselves feel more important.

That being said, I can understand your frustration with this pattern you have observed, it's a quirk of our older emotional territorial primate wiring, and rest assured many individuals are able to figure out the dance between genders in a modern context without stooping to misogyny or misandry.

Last edited:
learn to fight

be a hood rat/square

have no future

you will be busy 24/7

youth it's corrupted, no matter what research it's done whatsoever nothing will change

IME, 'treatin em mean and keepin em keen' only works with the ones who are f'd in the head
ALAS
Psychos are brilliant in bed

Hey look it even rhymes

I don't understand, it sounds like OP dodged a bullet with the woman, and definitely should not rent her and her kid a room. Way too many strings attached. If you're too nice IME women will come to expect that you will get or give them what they want, when they want it. I've made that mistake over and over and I'm married 15 years with 2 kids. Being mean is not a good thing, and you'll regret it. Other than that I don't have any answers either, I could be a divorced dad at any time myself, not seeing my kids, and way too strung out. Happens all the time.