• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How do drugs fit into your relationship?

Being in a codependent relationship is a real bitch. IME it always got nasty when drug supply was low. At this point I wouldn't want to date another user unless she was definitely in the position to pay for her own supply 100 percent of the time and never asked me to lend her shit.

I have dated women who don't use or even drink. Most didn't really care. Most those relationships I was an alcoholic and they were not.

As far as using drugs and dating. Yeah I had gotten involved with a woman who did not approve of drug use and I just hid it from her for the most part. I remember she would talk so much shit about people who do this drug that way and the whole time I was one of those people. So yeah eventually I just stopped seeing her because my habit increased to the point where it would be torturous to see her and hide it. I would rather keep things good between us then to do something I know she hates in front of her.

I have had chicks that slightly disaproved but accepted my habits. That was probably the best case scenario. It is not like you are going to find a woman who is OK with you sticking a needle in your arm but I would rather have that than a woman who is mad that I don't really feel like sharing my shit because she is a leech and can't budget or won't live within her means.

There is always a bit of envy if you are around someone who is doing your DOC and they do not want to share. At the same time you will be genuinely letting yourself be played if you support someone else's habit.

So it would be rather difficult to find someone with the same habit where neither one of you would try to take advantage of the other. I personally pay my debts, but too often when dating a loan becomes a gift. I really do not like self entitled people in general and drug addicts then to be very self entitled to other peoples possessions.

I had one gf who would often ask me to do shit like pawn my guns and I never did. She never did steal but she would constantly beg even though I never gave in. I was able to procur it for her for cheaper than any one else and that was good enough. I never lent her more than 20 bucks and it is a good thing because she still owes me 20 bucks.

About a year ago I had a gf steal a whole months rx of suboxone. That was beyond fucked up. She kept calling telling me that I was such an asshole for not believing she didn't steal them but I really doubt anyone else did because I did not have any one else in the house when I was dating her. So it is not like the suboxone fairy showed up.

Never stay with someone willing to steal from ya ..on a side subject howd you get on subs ..My doc just threw my into hell taking me off 4mgs a day of Kpins and 45mgs a night of .temazepam so my anxiety/gad/agoraphobia/ptsd among many others hints has been crippling and my insomnia has been well I literally stayed up 5 days without sleep all I did all night was lay with my eyes closed ..Fkn horrible .

did you gets subs by just going to the uhm ..meth clinic ? I could get dope in me if they need that ? I'm just infamliliar with the process and really struggling to do anything besides feel like death for 2 months now .(sorry for going off topic lol ).

When they're of age they'll get you high out of love for their ..parent . Lol

LOL ..

@Dopemaster,
I can relate to that. In the beginning of my relationship I would also hide my use but would always be confronted at some point. As you are always increasing your use.
I believe your experience is a very good example of what happens in a relationship while you are using it..

About your subs being stolen that would have driven me crazy!! One month?!

Me and my boyfriend do all of our drugs together. It started off as a strictly pot/pill relationship. I wasn't interested in doing anything else out of fear of damaging my body. Of course, I was inexperienced and hadn't yet seen the wonders of drugs. He got me into DXM, first cough gels. I loved it and ever since my first time, I got hooked. It got really bad, though. I was so hooked that I stole from every store that had DXM just to get my hands on it. Only cough gels though. Then, one night, the stores beginning keeping their DXM off of the shelves. This is when my Coricidin habit began. Coricidin turned my boyfriend into someone I didn't even know anymore. It was insanity in a box. After some near death experiences I convinced him to quit it. Back to cough gels it is. Then the painkillers. My uncle was involved in a bad car accident and gets regular scripts of oxy 20mg. My boyfriend stole as much as 30 of his pills one time because of his addictive personality. He's also tried heroin three times. But we've always done everything together. We can just sit down, share some bud, and have a good time. Any pills we come across, we'll crush up and split amongst ourselves. It's nice being with someone who gets fucked up with you, but you need to know yours and their limit.

Do you picture yourself having kids? I believe it could fit when you are dating and young, but when it comes to children that´s very hard to combine.

I had a rx for the subs. I wanted to try to get off pain medication.

I did dump the bitch who stole my subs and I use the term bitch because it was a very fucked up and selfish thing to do.

I despised the stuff anyways, but having them stolen was no walk in the park.

I was already tapering down, but I did end up going to my regular doctor and saying I wanted to get off suboxone cold turkey. He gave me some stuff for nasaeu, anxiety, blood pressure, and muscle spams.

I eventualy went back on chronic pain management which was for the best. It did impact the relationship I was talking about where I was hiding things as this woman looked down upon pain medication and certain ROAs. I suppose seeing how she has her own socially accepted yet illegal drug habit that she has the higher ground to pass judgement. Yet all the same, I do respect people's wishes as to what happens in there house.

Joker your doctor should not be able to cut you off such a high dose legally. There would have been a huge risk of seizure. Honestly if a doctor puts you on addictive medication and just cuts you off you really have to tell them something like "Look you put me on this, so you get me off this, it is your responsibility what happens to me as a result of your course of treatment."

I dabble with shit here n there. I'm on subs now Was on a pill kick when I first my man. I was straight up with him. I said accept it or leave me alone. He was cool with it. Then about a year later he was supplying the money for my pills. He is a successful man. And I'm a pretty classy lady so no one ever knew. Then all of a sudden I got on H. He was still giving me money but didn't know it was for that. Until he found my gadget. At that point I was bad. Started arguing bad and I said enough was enough. I decided to get on subs. He is as clean as a whistle. But it's just something he accepts. Doesn't like it at all but the man loves me. Seen me high as fuck. . Withdrawing so bad and now semi clean. He still loves me. I'm forever grateful.

Drugs ARE my relationship. My boyfriend introduced me to them; he buys them for me; he is the very embodiment of drugs. Not a good thing.

I have been with my girlfriend for a little over four years now. Drugs don't fit into the relationship whatsoever. When first got together she smoked weed regularly as did I and still do. She had an interest in taking psychedelics as did I and still do. Fast forward four years and she has moved on but I have not. My drug use cause a lot of hostility in our relationship.

A lot of this I am to blame for. I have been known in the past to go way over the top excessive being an understatement. In the last year I have done fairly well in keeping myself together, using in moderation at least compared to how I used to be. My use does not effect my work life or social life in anyway, meaning I function like a "normal" person most days and haven't had any midlife crisis in some time. She sure would love for me to get clean though. I can tell it hurts her. Shit it hurts me. So is life though maybe one day things will be different.

i hide my drug use from my girlfriend. she is quite liberal but i would rather not talk about it so much because it makes me anxious to smoke pot. yup it makes me anxious but i smoke it anyway because it feels good after the anxiety has faded. and it helps me to rest my mind on life from a holistic perspective rather than fretting over the minor details.

My relationship currently with my girlfriend is amazing with drugs in it! Me and my baby do adderall alot together (we use it as an aphrodisiac, and it works great.) We smoke al