• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How do all you astronauts prepare for a high dose of LSD?

1000-1200 mg of phenibut 1 hour prior to ingesting acid. and you can literally handle any dose
My curiosity is getting the best of me and I have a few questions for you? What is phenibut and why do you say it would allow me to handle any dose?

I recently took a 1500microgram dose of LSD, and I completely second clocktower that the most important thing you could possible do is reagent test your stuff first before you embark. It will provide immense comfort to you on your trip if it goes bad that you have actually taken LSD and no anxiety will arise that it was something else. If your a smoker like I am, stock up on a few packs of cigarette as chainsmoking was my lifeline during a very hard patch of my trip. Benzos helped towards the end immensely and it would be insane to embark without them as they were literally a savior at the 10 hour mark (3mg Xanax). I also recommend an opiate, such as oxycontin or poppy pop tea, it helps transcend me into a meditative state. I had an ego death three hours in, then 2 hours of the most horrible paranoia I have experienced and the opiates helped me so much, I retreated into a dark space, candle lit and listed to Chopin after taking and I calmed down and experienced the magnificence of LSD. I actually recommend you have no commitments for at the very minimum 48 hours at a huge LSD dose as I was totally incapacitated for that time. So, I say, test your stuff and setting.
I'm interested in poppy pop tea. I have no heard of it before and I was wondering if you could send me some sources to check out on what it is and how to brew it?

It's tea extracted from the contents of poppy pods and chock full of opiates like morphine and codeine. It's known for heavy nausea and to taste like complete ass. I'd avoid it on psychedelics if I were you.

^I'd be keen to find out myself if I had any decent opiates laying around >.<

Something tells me it's similar to the "alcohol dulls psychedelic effects" mantra which I'm not really on board with, I think it simply mixes with the effects to create a new, fused experience. Maybe some would call that dulled. To each his own!

To the OP,

Your title should say, "psychonauts," not "astronauts." A psychonaut explores the mind, body, and soul by using psychedelic or entheogenic drugs; an astronaut explores space by going there in a spacecraft.

To the OP,

Your title should say, "psychonauts," not "astronauts." A psychonaut explores the mind, body, and soul by using psychedelic or entheogenic drugs; an astronaut explores space by going there in a spacecraft.
Thanks for the input. I actually thought about putting "psychonauts" yet i thought it would be kind of cliche to say the least

Well, I personally don't have good experiences on LSD, my first trip ever was awful due too me being in an awful setting.
Anyhow, A good setting and have someone who's sober watching over you.
One tab of good acid is damn powerful enough, just be careful and listen too music, take walks, and have a good time!

Best of luck and enjoy your trip! ?