• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.3

didn't feel like doing the 45 min spin class after work
came home and cooked for the next couple days
chest and tris work out while drinking hard cider

isometric gluteal contractions with 5 minute activation/rest intervals for 1 hour while simultaneously eating baked red potatoes and 4 hamburgers.

Sunday 3 mile hike the dog Day 1-3 of 30 day cardio challenge (95 seconds each…jumping jacks, mtn climbers, jump rope, skaters)
Monday 45 min HIIT class
Tues 5.4 mile trail run
Wed rest day completed day 5 and 6 of cardio challenge (2 min 2 seconds)
Thurs 55 min yoga class with day 7 of cardio challenge (1 min 15 sec)

I also do 100-150 squats every morning while brushing my teeth/drying my hair

I have done nothing today but I am working up the motivation to shower and go out for an hour or two! May just be for a wee pint, but special occasion tomorrow so I believe a treat will do quite nicely! I'll not get any taxis so that I am at least giving my legs a stretch!

10k in 1 hr 16 - slow, but every time I do it I get a tiny bit quicker, and that's all the motivation I need to keep going.

my long trail run got cancelled so I slept in and hiked the dog his usual 3 miles
tomorrow I will have to get in 13-15 miles alone on local trails unless someone joins me from our trail runners group

I have trail marathon Sept 12th and not getting in the recommended training mileage but I think I will be just fine

I haven't yet but I have committed to doing some sewing for a friend so will be moving arse very shortly :)

Running in elevation in the morning is quite extreme for me.
To get energy to dress up and go to work I take a quick shower followed by a hot coffee and fruits.