• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.3

I didn't :( stayed in bed as had a drink last night. So I'll exercise 2moro n make 2day my rest day instead, I feel it's best to be honest about these things n just posting when I'm doing well with fitness isn't very sincere.

2moz I'll continue with my T25 programme week 2. If anyone wants to know what it is yt it, as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link (advertising?).

Sorry for long post.

Evey

Spinach salad with cherry tomatoes and Caesar dressing.

popeye_2.jpg

this month chest press and flies with hand weights-high reps low weight, spiderman and judo push ups
for triceps overhead tricep extension, weighted dips, tricep pushups, and dumbbell kickbacks

I do this at home

Those are good exercises. Right now I'm just doing flat bench and v-bar push-downs, but I should probably incorporate some other exercises to change it up a bit.

Did 10 minute of jump rope. Bought it the other day. Got fed up of jogging, don't have any trails for biking, not rich enough for a rowing machine, and don't want to swim in a vessel of other peoples filth.

Think this will become my staple cardio exercise.. unless I ever get rich enough to own a rowing machine.

does work count?
I'm supposed to ride my bike later. Supposed being the operative word. There is a margarita in my near future...