• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 mile walk/run. Took a week off for vacation,backslid a little.

Easing back into cardio, it's one of those things you definitely have to stay on top of.
I enjoy lifting more as i have more options whereas when i run it's kinda mundane, changing locations doesn't really affect my stance. If it weren't for music i wouldn't like running as much, i like getting lost in the music.

12kms/70 mins
crappy time, still feel a bit sick

i wasn't able to go to the gym today but I did a lot of walking.

For today: One hour elyptical cardio + half an hour cardio kickboxing with 300 crunches

although still slightly sore from the weekend run, today was a good legs day (ill be crying tomorrow and wednesday)

- seated leg curls
- seated leg extensions
- standing plated calf shrugs
- seated cable squats
- barbell squats and lunges (lots)
- back to the standing plated calf shrugs (upped to 120kgs).

about 3 miles walking and some light manual labor. i think i may be able to do front bb squats while my upper body heals/rehabs, so there's no excuse for not cultivating mass. i used to be 75kg and now i may be 62 or even less :(

I didn't really have time to workout/jog cus I slept in an hour before I had to leave for work but at least I got a 15 min stretch in :). Was gonna take an evening jog but its still very hot outside and have ate quite bit tonight ( I blame the pot and benzos lol )

just to spur my legs doms on, did about 7kms at lunch today.

everything waist down hurts a bit. tomorrow is going to be having me groaning, i bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.