• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 min weight training.
Overdid it a little and now something in my right shoulder is sore :(

^I think my shoulders got worked up too much from camel pose last night but it's rest day today so ill be able to recuperate and blast off the workout tomorrow.

Yoga, lifting, running.

Hitting or approaching PRs in all my lifts. >hour of yoga 6 days a week. My practice has never been stronger. Head touching the ground on Prasartas A & D, first time I ever have done so on D.

I look amazing, feel amazing, and have never been more determined, focused and relaxed in my life.

Am rarely sore after any of my workouts despite only resting ~1 day a week on average.

Yoga >>>>

8km run yesterday evening, 60 min gym session today. Getting back into it!

Hmmm still debating whether I should go to the gym or go to hot yoga...

I've been jogging for about 45min in a beautiful park, and later on, I'm gonna ride my bike to a friend's place to have lunch. :)

I hope it still counts but i did hot yoga last night.

Danced all night to celebrate gay pride

celebs???
they did like a 13 hour marathon special on sunday

didn't get a chance to head down, working all weekend
did go on a 10km hike today though, sea to summit trail in squamish // then took the gondola down

^I didnt go to celebs but I went to junction and numbers. Ended up in numbers for the rest of the night lol!!!

Hot yoga tonight and I can't wait!

^I didnt go to celebs but I went to junction and numbers. Ended up in numbers for the rest of the night lol!!!

Hot yoga tonight and I can't wait!

haha never been to either of those.
i've been to the fountainhead once though for like 5 minutes! Was in line for celebs and my alcohol was kinda wearing off so we ran across the street, ordered shots (it's cheaper here) and ran back into the celebs lineup. the bartender was harsh flirting with me

anyways i'm gonna play soccer 2 times this week

Status
Not open for further replies.