• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How could i get away with smoking heroin in a train toilet EDITED see my last post why!

Yeah mine does but they usually have one open and if they don't I just say I need the toilet or going to meet someone off the train
This may become a part of my tutorial series in the lounge, funniest way to use heroin?🤨

This may become a part of my tutorial series in the lounge, funniest way to use heroin?🤨
Well this is a serious question,mate I understand how it sounds and comes across I can't control what answers I get but I would appreciate some proper answers

Oh and by the way due to a few factors my journey has been delayed until tomorrow

You can get away with it very easily. Most people don’t know what heroin smells like when it’s smoked. Just smoke it on foil and hold the hits as long as you can until barely any smoke comes out. I literally have smoked H in the bathroom at families houses, public restrooms, the back of buses, libraries behind the bookshelves... nobody ever knew

Amusingly I don't know what heroin smells like when it's smoked. And I've been a heroin addict for over a decade. I've just always IVed it. And so has pretty much everyone I knew. We'd smoke meth sometimes, but not heroin.

I would imagine that it would smell different depending on the batch of heroin though, I mean it'd have too right? Cause heroin definitely can taste different when you shoot it from batch to batch.

And even smelling the actual heroin can vary too. From having a acetic smell to no smell at all. The no 3 I've seen sometimes has a distinctive smell but I'm not sure what it is.

You can just sniff it., no? Pay your ticket, bring a bit and sniff if you need to.

But if you good at smoking, yeah hold until no smoke comes out. But way easier to sniff. I don't even know what kind of dope you guys get. Assuming its #3.

Amusingly I don't know what heroin smells like when it's smoked. And I've been a heroin addict for over a decade. I've just always IVed it. And so has pretty much everyone I knew. We'd smoke meth sometimes, but not heroin.

I would imagine that it would smell different depending on the batch of heroin though, I mean it'd have too right? Cause heroin definitely can taste different when you shoot it from batch to batch.

And even smelling the actual heroin can vary too. From having a acetic smell to no smell at all. The no 3 I've seen sometimes has a distinctive smell but I'm not sure what it is.
Its got a pretty distinctive aroma when smoked. So distinct that I knew what it was without and prior knowledge the first time I smelled it in the air. Anyone that's even dabbled in the hard drug scene before is gonna be tipped off if that smell lingers around an enclosed train car. You can tell something's being smoked and it ain't reefer lol.

Last edited:
It’s a mixture of the heroin and the smell of burnt aluminum foil. If you’ve ever smoked it, then it becomes a very distinctive smell. But to most people i think it just smells like burnt foil. Heroins very easy to ghost when you smoke it. Just hold it until nothings left.

Its got a pretty distinctive aroma when smoked. So distinct that I knew what it was without and prior knowledge the first time I smelled it in the air when my gf at the time was smoking it in the living room every night behind my back.
Its a vinegary-sweet aroma.

This has gotta be variable though right?

For instance the heroin we get here quite often has no vinegar taste or smell whatsoever. You don't taste it when you shoot it, and the drug itself has no smell. Seems doubtful it'd have much of a distinctive smell smoked.

While other heroins have very distinctive smells, which can vary considerably.

Hi I have a train journey planned a long one and was wondering if could slip in the toilet I also was wondering if I could get away without paying for a ticket if i hid in the toilet for the whole journey?
you could get away with smoking heroin but i wouldont recomend smoking weed unless you have a vape and if it's a long journey and you hide in the toilet u will probs get caught if u wanna bunk it you could go to the back carriage and pretend to be asleep with headphones in or if get caught ask to buy a ticket

you could get away with smoking heroin but i wouldont recomend smoking weed unless you have a vape and if it's a long journey and you hide in the toilet u will probs get caught if u wanna bunk it you could go to the back carriage and pretend to be asleep with headphones in or if get caught ask to buy a ticket

Yea heroins debatable but nearly everyone knows what weed smells like, even people who don't smoke it.

And it's sooo distinctive and pervasive, you're not likely to get away with it.

This has gotta be variable though right?

For instance the heroin we get here quite often has no vinegar taste or smell whatsoever. You don't taste it when you shoot it, and the drug itself has no smell. Seems doubtful it'd have much of a distinctive smell smoked.

While other heroins have very distinctive smells, which can vary considerably.
I would imagine there isn't a huge difference but yeah, valid point. I should've mentioned I've only smelled black tar.

i had a conductor threaten to call the british transport police when i was hiding in a train toilet without a ticket smoking crack. i pretended i had really bad diarrhoea and that's why i'd been in the loo so long and he took pity on me and then didn't even check my ticket!!

just inhale it for as long as physically possible to reduce the amount of smoke you exhale, and have something to spray around to mask the smell. i smoked heroin in train toilets as well with no issue.

tbh its mostly a waste if you get paranoid, less of an issue with heroin than crack admittedly. i'd swear there were people talking just outside the door about how someone was smoking in there but no one was ever out there.

i had a conductor threaten to call the british transport police when i was hiding in a train toilet without a ticket smoking crack. i pretended i had really bad diarrhoea and that's why i'd been in the loo so long and he took pity on me and then didn't even check my ticket!!

just inhale it for as long as physically possible to reduce the amount of smoke you exhale, and have something to spray around to mask the smell. i smoked heroin in train toilets as well with no issue.

tbh its mostly a waste if you get paranoid, less of an issue with heroin than crack admittedly. i'd swear there were people talking just outside the door about how someone was smoking in there but no one was ever out there.

Here it usually is the police checking that stuff.

I got caught a bunch of times using public transport without paying.

I wonder whatever happened to those fines? I never paid them. Hopefully they just got rolled into my work development order when I got on methadone and disappeared with others I had.

Actually when I was homeless I had people tacking pity on me all the time. Bus drivers often refused to take my money.

BTP are cunts...

i have a fond spot for them cos one other time when i was actually sat in a chair with a ticket, i saw them getting on in my carriage and lost my shit. i had smoked a lot of crack but i'm pretty sure they actually existed this time. anyway i shoved the 8th i had up my vadge before they got in but i kept turning around staring at them looking stressed, but they just asked if i was ok, smiled, and walked down to the person they'd actually come to get.

ohmygod then i was scared to take it out of there and was worried about how well it was wrapped cos it was a rush job and was convinced i was about to die of a cocaine overdose due to it absorbing into me before i got home. god what a drug.

i have a fond spot for them cos one other time when i was actually sat in a chair with a ticket, i saw them getting on in my carriage and lost my shit. i had smoked a lot of crack but i'm pretty sure they actually existed this time. anyway i shoved the 8th i had up my vadge before they got in but i kept turning around staring at them looking stressed, but they just asked if i was ok, smiled, and walked down to the person they'd actually come to get.

ohmygod then i was scared to take it out of there and was worried about how well it was wrapped cos it was a rush job and was convinced i was about to die of a cocaine overdose due to it absorbing into me before i got home. god what a drug.

So that's why its called 'crack'... :LOL:

Hello friends and enemies alike unfortunately this trip has yet again been delayed due to a mishap with turning point meaning I might be able to get back on methadone I will still however want to enjoy a nice smoke inside the train(toilet) just to get into that holiday vibe you know if you see drugs paraphernalia and smell cannabis combined with heroin smoke that could be more it could just be me!

How risky is it actually do they have sensitive smoke alarms on British trains?, has anyone here honestly pulled this off successfully??

Where did everyone go:D I thought the party was just getting started