• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How could i get away with smoking heroin in a train toilet EDITED see my last post why!

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Hi I have a train journey planned a long one and was wondering if could slip in the toilet I also was wondering if I could get away without paying for a ticket if i hid in the toilet for the whole journey?

Heh, done both many a time - but this was back in the days when you could open a window and if the guard caught you without a ticket you could buy one off him. I've not been on a train for a long time now but I presume things have changed a lot. Basically you can't get away with anything these days.

If you're trying to avoid the fare, I'd advise against smoking cos you'll just get doubly fucked. The BTP are cunts...

I have to leave tomorrow evening so some advice would be much appreciated obviously often junkies have travel just like everyone else so what's the secret to not getting caught and staying well throughout the whole train journey also I forgot to mention my methadone has been stopped because I missed a few days which is why I'm panicking

How long is your journey @Ganjcat ?

I would seriously advise against fare dodging - they come down hard on you for that shit these days. I'd also be very wary of smoking anything on a train now - too many cameras and smoke detectors.

Smoking a spliff is probably bad idea even if there is a window. Buy a little chillum or small pipe.

Well they sell smoke filters you blow into in my local headshops, that would work nicely. Also hold in your hits longer before blowing into it.

That's what I would do.

You can get away with it very easily. Most people don’t know what heroin smells like when it’s smoked. Just smoke it on foil and hold the hits as long as you can until barely any smoke comes out. I literally have smoked H in the bathroom at families houses, public restrooms, the back of buses, libraries behind the bookshelves... nobody ever knew

Foil heroin spoof act casual be quick be legit otherwise don’t get fucked up

Well that I wouldn't know, but I'm an expert in sober daydreaming on trains!
In fact, it's kinda how I envision opioids to be like, that golden euphoric snip instant moment when just slipping out of a daydream, thát, but for the whole time, if I ever try one, anything less will be a disappointment... =D

That’s actually probably the most solid idea really. I’ve learned that can be done here in bl.

keep your head pointed forward dont let it go down your throat. inhale and "juggle it" while plugging your nose if that makes sense. I used to do it all the time. Takes awhile and is kinda annoying but it definitely gets you fucked up

Hold them hits in real long. Smokeless ROA. If you got enough weed you can make firecrackers
(Weed and peanut butter crackers). Those would be great for a train ride. As for the dope just sniff that shit, why waste it on foil?? They wont smell the dope anyways its the reefer thats gonna stink,(unless you go with the firecrackers/edible route).

Hey guys I leave for London in about 4 hours I will do my best last time I paid for the ticket with my last £60 and their wasn't even a ticket man and I did not get checked on the way or on the way back not once so I had no need to buy that ridiculously overpriced ticket with my last 60 that I could have got a half and a henry so this time I will not buy a ticket and if the ticket man is here and asks if catches me I will just say I lost it and buy one off him I have aspergers remember I am very forgetful

Hey guys I leave for London in about 4 hours I will do my best last time I paid for the ticket with my last £60 and their wasn't even a ticket man and I did not get checked on the way or on the way back not once so I had no need to buy that ridiculously overpriced ticket with my last 60 that I could have got a half and a henry so this time I will not buy a ticket and if the ticket man is here and asks if catches me I will just say I lost it and buy one off him I have aspergers remember I am very forgetful

Don't all train stations have barriers now where they check your tickets?

I dodged the fare from Reading to London earlier this year, there were no barriers at the small West Reading station, then when I got to London I used my oyster card.. Wouldn't want to do it on a longer journey though.

Smoking heroin on the train would be easier than dodging the fare tbh.

Yeah mine does but they usually have one open and if they don't I just say I need the toilet or going to meet someone off the train

Put on a hi viz vest and work clothes and just say "I'm working on the station".

Works for me, but that's probably because I am actually working on the station 😜