• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How could i get away with smoking heroin in a train toilet EDITED see my last post why!

Put on a hi viz vest and work clothes and just say "I'm working on the station".

Works for me, but that's probably because I am actually working on the station 😜
ahah sweet you can get me through free of charge

@Ganjcat
I smoked crack in the train bathroom and put my thumb over the big end of thr pipe and blew what i exhaled into the toilet while flushing and the little amounts of smoke /smell get sucked out..
Ive also got away with kind of smoking hand rolled cigs by lighting it taking a great big pull, immediately outting it by pressing it into a wet(not dunking it) bottle lid, attempting to ghost it and blowing whatever comes up down the shitter. Just means you have to light it every puff, but on a 3hr journey 1 or 2 puffs can be a lifesaver.

I always have to buy a ticket tho, cuz the station where i get on and the one where i change for long journeys have barriers you can't get thru without inserting the ticket. You can jump them, but theres guards there and cctv and the change station has a btp office. As already mentioned twice, btp are cunts. I was arrested/charged by them a couple times as a teen.

Ive also IVd and IMd K in train toilets multiple times on longer journeys.
Quite hard to hit a vein and stay in while moving. You have to prep then shoot while u feel it slowing for a station. Unless of course you just IM.
Its a good way to ffwd a journey lol.
Once i passed out too long and came round on the floor about an hour past my stop lol
Numerous times had ppl knocking on the door i just said i had IBS

Definitely wouldn't smoke weed on the train. I wouldn't even take it unless it was double vacuum wrapped.

H tho, im sure you could get away with. Dont waste any smoke into the air! Hold it right in and as u exhale blow into the toilet n flush (the uk trains jus dump it out onto the track, not into a tank, so its like suction. Make sure the train is moving of course)
Air freshener, or the legit smell of farts/shit could help too lol. Helps cover that vinegary smell. Although, you could probably blag that that smell was in fact the smell of your shit because you got food poisoning from bad fish. Lol

Last edited:
Yea don't around with opiates. If you have never experienced them and you're not in near constant pain, they will not be a good thing in your life. Best case scenario you'll be disappointed, worst case scenario they'll take over your soul for years if not the remainder of your life.

Please do not ever do this, they are one of the greatest regrets of my life. I love you brother and would hate to see you face some of the hardships i have because of them. Its just not worth it.
Yeah I know <3 , over time I've realized that they should be an absolute no-go territory for me, given my current life and relationship with drugs

Think is. Once you experience opiates. Either you'll like em or you won't. If you do like em, if you're one of the people like many of us here who have that vulnerability in their brains that opiates hijack, once you experience them, you'll never forget that experience, and you'll want more. And there's no guarantee you'll ever stop wanting more.

And given their ability to totally destroy lives, it's best nobody go anywhere near opiates unless they're suffering serious chronic pain.

If you do try them do it when your older and experienced life I got on them when I was 16...

Even better, since by the time you are 30 you will hate them.

Easy to be a fuck up when you are a teenager and early 20's. Also you come up with better street skills.

Its the people that never did drugs, then got turned onto opiates at like age 30, destroyed their life and now they are fucked.

True mate true... I am now awake to what opiates really are just gotta toughen up for a month and just do what needs to be done I am thinking of moving to Liverpool but when everyone here's my Leicester accent they look at me like I'm an alien

Hey guys with the 5 day break being changed t 1 day and the new virus my cousin and aunty don't think it's a good idea atm instead we have decided to wait until the lockdown ends and celebrate Christmas then. I am very sad for not seeing my family because of this mess they have at least sent me some money so I guess it's not all bad I may return to this thread when or if I need to in due course a very merry Christmas much love ❤

Even better, since by the time you are 30 you will hate them.

Easy to be a fuck up when you are a teenager and early 20's. Also you come up with better street skills.

Its the people that never did drugs, then got turned onto opiates at like age 30, destroyed their life and now they are fucked.
I already hate them believe me... and I'm sick and tired of all the effort like not being backed able to spend a few extra hours in bed in case I miss the chemist or worrying about my score

they have at least sent me some money so I guess it's not all bad
BRO i forgot people send money on xmas!

And here I was feeling shit I was going to be skint/drugless 😂

I hope I get cards tomorrow my auntie and uncle usually send me £10 or £20 each so 🤞 I get at least £40 that way I can get myself a gram of K and 8 ciders all I need then is for santa to bring me a new set of veins and I'm set 😂

I already hate them believe me... and I'm sick and tired of all the effort like not being backed able to spend a few extra hours in bed in case I miss the chemist or worrying about my score

I know. Being on mmt is no fun either. I never liked being on it which always confuses me when I hear people love mmt so much. Or when they say it saved their life. Sure it did. It only keeps you dependent.

Getting on it so young only set me up for a lifetime of on / off hell. Eventually you will start to add other stuff like benzos and alcohol. One or both.

Get clean while you are still young. And when you do beat it, never go back. Not even a taste. Will land right back at the clinic.

I will say that even after years of heroin and mmt, I did return to a normal life. Sleeping like a baby, hitting the snooze button 20 times. Not worrying about making it to the clinic or worrying about some silly dose if I needed to travel. Years passed. Must of forgot the hell I experienced and slipped right back into opiates like nothing. Then of course back to the clinic. I just hope I can do it again.

Once you reach sobriety after this, only then you will know what I mean.

BRO i forgot people send money on xmas!

And here I was feeling shit I was going to be skint/drugless 😂

I hope I get cards tomorrow my auntie and uncle usually send me £10 or £20 each so 🤞 I get at least £40 that way I can get myself a gram of K and 8 ciders all I need then is for santa to bring me a new set of veins and I'm set 😂
got my fingers crossed for ya bud just remember it's the thought that counts ;)

Hello,

From experience, limit yourself to 3-4 hits so you are not in there long. Turn the taps on. Blow the smoke in the toilet bowl. Spray deodorant around after.

I have never had a smoke alarm go off before. I assume this is because it is not the "type" of smoke it is trying to detect (but don't quote me on the science).

Hope that helps!

Get an oral syringe and make yourself a volumetric concoction in a tiny bottle and carry the solution like that, using the graduated measurements on the side of the oral syringe to get a reasonable idea of how much you're using. You're obviously not going to know exactly what you have, but you can at least say "well, 1ml didn't do it for me, maybe I will try 2ml".

We aren't here to help you break the rules of the train though man. Please limit the conversation to discourse not concerning smoke detectors and shit like that. Nobody is in trouble.

@Ganjcat
I smoked crack in the train bathroom and put my thumb over the big end of thr pipe and blew what i exhaled into the toilet while flushing and the little amounts of smoke /smell get sucked out..
Ive also got away with kind of smoking hand rolled cigs by lighting it taking a great big pull, immediately outting it by pressing it into a wet(not dunking it) bottle lid, attempting to ghost it and blowing whatever comes up down the shitter. Just means you have to light it every puff, but on a 3hr journey 1 or 2 puffs can be a lifesaver.

I always have to buy a ticket tho, cuz the station where i get on and the one where i change for long journeys have barriers you can't get thru without inserting the ticket. You can jump them, but theres guards there and cctv and the change station has a btp office. As already mentioned twice, btp are cunts. I was arrested/charged by them a couple times as a teen.

Ive also IVd and IMd K in train toilets multiple times on longer journeys.
Quite hard to hit a vein and stay in while moving. You have to prep then shoot while u feel it slowing for a station. Unless of course you just IM.
Its a good way to ffwd a journey lol.
Once i passed out too long and came round on the floor about an hour past my stop lol
Numerous times had ppl knocking on the door i just said i had IBS

Definitely wouldn't smoke weed on the train. I wouldn't even take it unless it was double vacuum wrapped.

H tho, im sure you could get away with. Dont waste any smoke into the air! Hold it right in and as u exhale blow into the toilet n flush (the uk trains jus dump it out onto the track, not into a tank, so its like suction. Make sure the train is moving of course)
Air freshener, or the legit smell of farts/shit could help too lol. Helps cover that vinegary smell. Although, you could probably blag that that smell was in fact the smell of your shit because you got food poisoning from bad fish. Lol
Bro serious wow lol cig in a bathroom toilet I would probably be to slow stubbing it or forget to hold the smoke in and set off the alarm knowing my luck and I didn't go on the train ride by the way up north because of covid I'm not sure if I would have actually have risked doing anything on the train however it's good to know if I do...

Hey guys gonna be taking another train journey soon so just reading through the posts for ideas etc thanks