• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How common is incest?

It is quite possible that you are misreading the signals from your mother and sister. From what you wrote, there is no definitive signal that your mother or sister are making a play for you. Unless you are 100% certain that it is so, I think it would be a bad idea to mention it to either of them. It could cause some problems.

There is no reason to be hesitant about speaking with your psychiatrist about this. It is their responsibility to provide insight, and they deal with much worse dilemmas than yours.

The truth is that you live with two girls that, along with yourself, are sexual beings. People think about sex a lot. It could be positive to speak with them about love and sex in general. Family are wonderful because you can talk with them about anything without having to worry. That is unconditional love.

"so is there a neurological disease that causes ur eyes to wander where they shouldnt, period?"
no. i'm certain.
thanks for makin' me laugh again. i was kinda bummed all day but thanks to your posts i'll be laughing some more tomorrow ;)
-izzy

was it the stupidity of my posts that made you laugh? i was serious haha and that makes me feel great about myself lolz

It sounds like you're a teen adjusting to all those goddamn hormones. Although your sister might be fucked up and your mother may be a bit off I seriously doubt that they are feeling incestuous toward you.

Anyways dude perhaps you should talk to your therapist. If this continues then maybe you should. Incest is so rare in our society among sisters and mothers with their male counterparts. If you don't feel comfortable with the way they look at you calmly tell them that they are making you uneasy. Mothers show affection towards their children, its not unusual for them to hug or kiss their kids yenno?

Anyways man I hope that this sorts out for you. Its never any good to feel frustrated with your surroundings.

You might possibly be misreading the "looks" they are giving your body...but it's hard to misread your mother sitting in front of you with no underwear on... *gag* That's way not cool. I'm sorry you had to see that. As a woman I can say I'm VERY aware of my crotch when I'm wearing a short skirt, underwear or not. I'd be extremely careful to keep myself covered around any other human beings, let alone children.

It's possible that she's just completely clueless though. Not saying it was intended as a sexual gesture.. just that it was innapropriate.

was it the stupidity of my posts that made you laugh? i was serious haha and that makes me feel great about myself lolz
no, no, not at all. no question is stupid. i wasn't trying to be a smartass or make you feel bad in any way. i was feeling really down and sad and you made me smile. i just wanted to thank you.
asking questions is part of how we learn so no question is ever stupid.
i seriously just wanted to thank you for the smile and i'm really sorry if i made you feel bad. all apologies.
-izzy

speak to the people who are bothering you. I can guarantee you're building this up in your head to be more than it is 8)

I'm just going to play the devil's advocate and say this statement is bullshit. no offense, hyroller, you are a very nice person.

however, if the roles were reversed and a LADY posted about how her father and her brother oogle her body and grope her, the same devil may care attitude WOULD NOT APPLY. I guarantee this. something is wrong, I don't know what. but I feel very bad that you have to live with this at your home, a place where you should feel safe and sheltered.

^ that's why I suggested it... men can generally wield a bit more force with their words, and certainly their actions....as a male, he basically has the upper hand when it comes to defining the boundaries of his own personal space. IMO.

You've mentioned that you've gone through some physical changes recently..become a 'man' and lost some weight, perhaps your family are just becoming more aware of this progression? Although you shouldn't feel like you have to 'hide' in your own house, if their straying eyes are becoming a serious issue, I'd gently suggest that you're a little more subtle with the masturbation and the getting around in just boxer shorts. Maybe you need a lock on your door?
Obviously there is no excuse for your mother revealing herself in that kind of manner, though --and maybe just saying something like, 'gross, mum, I can see up your skirt' might have made her think about her actions..
I don't know how old you are, but have you considered moving out?

I think you do sound a bit paranoid about this (Freud probably didn't help, he makes me paranoid too). I would talk to your therapist, see what they say about it. But be careful how you word it, it could potentially get you and your family in a lot of shit.
The easy solution, I guess, is to not walk around half naked. Problem solved.

Well you will just have to be more careful not to let them get glances if that is what they are doing. Keep your door locked and if you dont have one buy one. Buy a robe for coming out of the bathroom?

I don't get why people are calling this dude paranoid. I mean, his mom showed him her vagina. And the leg touching thing... My mom and dad have never touched my thigh, that's just beyond weird, that's the way a boyfriend/girlfriend touches you...

I agree with axl, whatever he might be misreading, something is definitely off with these people, not sure what.

And the leg touching thing... My mom and dad have never touched my thigh, that's just beyond weird, that's the way a boyfriend/girlfriend touches you...

Actually, it's not weird. You are the weird one, isolating yourself from human touch so much.

Some research that demonstrates not only that family members touch each other, but that it's necessary for healthy brain development in children: http://newsinfo.nd.edu/news/16829-research-shows-child-rearing-practices-of-/

I think you do sound a bit paranoid about this (Freud probably didn't help, he makes me paranoid too)

So true!

Also, beside the matter of your possible paranoid being, I don't find so difficoult to think about incest. I mean, I would have sex with my sister, and though I've tried to feel weird about it, I'm very confortable of thinking about it as a normal thing. Nothing strange, I just accept it.
Just, maybe is you that is looking for acceptance, while wanting to have sex with your mother and sister? There's nothing to be ashamed about it.

Actually, it's not weird. You are the weird one, isolating yourself from human touch so much.

Some research that demonstrates not only that family members touch each other, but that it's necessary for healthy brain development in children: http://newsinfo.nd.edu/news/16829-research-shows-child-rearing-practices-of-/

I highly doubt deja meant that she doesnt let her family touch her at all. She specified touching on the thigh, which I agree with, that could definitely be rather odd coming from a family member. But saying you wouldnt want them to touch your thigh doesnt mean you dont want them to touch you at all, and its certainly not isolating yourself from human touch. Everyone has limits within their personal comfort bubble, and that would certainly be one of mine too.

Dude, I am far from "isolated" from human touch. I spend most of my time smushed up against someone I love with all my heart. lol :)

I don't think its weird for a mother to put her hand gently on her sons leg while having an important talk with him or something. OF COURSE thats not weird. But did you read what he wrote? He made it sound like it was quite uncomfortable for him...

All we are going on is what he's saying. Of course he could be lying or bending the truth, but we have no choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt... otherwise we might as well not even read this thread.

I would have sex with my sister, and though I've tried to feel weird about it, I'm very confortable of thinking about it as a normal thing. Nothing strange, I just accept it.

I don't think most people want to have sex with their sister. You might think there is nothing strange about that but you're wrong.

I highly doubt deja meant that she doesnt let her family touch her at all. She specified touching on the thigh, which I agree with, that could definitely be rather odd coming from a family member. But saying you wouldnt want them to touch your thigh doesnt mean you dont want them to touch you at all, and its certainly not isolating yourself from human touch. Everyone has limits within their personal comfort bubble, and that would certainly be one of mine too.

Exactly, thanks. I would hug my mom but I wouldn't want her to "hug" me the way my boyfriend does.... I would be happy if she lovingly rubbed my shoulders but would be uncomfortable if she sensually stroked my most erogenous places (like my thigh!!!). You don't want your parents touching you in a sexual way. IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS??? :|

i think everyone should be careful about saying what is unusual and what isn't. what's normal in your household is different from normal in mine.

in mine, my mom got ready for work totally naked often walking upstairs to downstairs to get clothing out of the dryer. she kissed my sister and i on the lips, patted us on the butt and would rest her hand on our thighs from time to time. i never thought it was weird - i also never thought it was weird that my grandmother, who i'm VERY close to, was much different from my mom - very modest, kissed on the cheek only and never touched anywhere a bathing suit covered.

to the OP - i wouldn't be concerned unless this was a recent change in their behavior. i think perhaps because you're experiencing changes with your body, you're a little more attuned to these habits they've always thought were normal and acceptable.

it's perfectly within reason to tell them you feel uncomfortable - i think hyroller's advice on how to say just that was pretty good.

Last edited:
^ you're a girl right.

im a guy and nobody I know that is male has had similar experience as you. Yes women undress in front of eachother (locker rooms, trying on clothes, etc). But it wouldnt be normal to have that happen if you were male with raging hormones.

unless youre from a nudist family

*in b4 notdeja

Futurepig, that doesn't sound at all the same to me. My mom was naked in front of me at times too, and me her... but we are girls. That's WAY different than a mom sitting down in front of a prepubescent boy and spreading her legs.

Maybe it was accidental, I guess. Its hard for me to believe but then I remember all the crotch shot pics of celebs taken by the papparazi so I guess it happens.