• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How can we get this place active again?

You need to activate your PLUR. Its within all of us. Even Scottish people.

There's bile, shit and piss within all of us too, but i've tried using that excuse before and it just doesn't wash. Especially on a leather settee.

Last edited:
Place needs more stroppy drunk Shambles.

Given recent performance along that lines I'm gonna have to disagree. Fun though it is I suspect it leaves messes behind which have to be cleaned up whilst sober... or left till stroppy drunk again. I sense a circle of the vicious kind may be involved in that :sus:

Broken via the medium of ridiculous amounts of psychedelics. Kinda hard to post under such circumstances but if that could be put forward and made visible in text and/or pix form I suspect it would get the place more active. If somewhat confused with it. Drunken strops are simple, quite good fun, ultimately dissatisfying.

lurching was being sarcastic evey.

Say what you like... i do and dont give a shit... it seems shamby turns into abit of a dick when hes drunk. a bit like raas maybe. i guess some people cant handle their booze... or the booze brings out their true colors

Perhaps a little of both. Perhaps neither. Perhaps things are generally more complex.

I've always cringed when people say "plur"

Its only on this forum that ive seen it.... Guess it goes with all the hippyish drug taking.... But I hate it. Stroppy drunk posts ftw

^^ Ahh I was wondering about yer leg. Seems like work are being okay about it too, which is good news.

Really hope they don't fuck it up again this time.

I'm not here much generally, and I'll be keeping it that way, and just posting if I'm pulling an all nighter or summat and popping in now and again. I prefer to keep in touch with folks via email anyhow so swapping addys sounds like a plan.

Re friends lost. Yup that one hit me really fucking hard. Suprisingly so, but it coincided with other stuff and culminated with a number of things I'd suspended dealing with. Will explain more in email at some point.

Right gonna try and get a few hours kip, melatonin down the hatch which should give me the nudge I need hopefully

'nite all <3

and good luck for Saturday Allein .. fingers crossed for you x

I'm not paranoid my fears are r.... etc etc ;p

You can't register with tor, but you can post.

And cheers <3

Come back to lounge Axl is whining about missing you iirc

I would ask what PLUR means but I'll probably get grief over it. Ah sod it what does mean?

Evey

Never seen it before.

Now you have.. It looks like this :

avatars-000006097752-dylaow-crop.jpg

Jimminy O'Lawdy. It's only Don.

*belatedly waves at don and marvels at the fortuitousness of him arriving for the first time in years the night this thread appears*

<3

Pretentious Kiwi, MDB. Pretentious Kiwi. Makes all the difference ;)

I was searching for the tinychat thread, and came across this from when I wasn't posting. I just happened to be on that day to check.

Sorry I didn't reply.

Read through it and you will smile and maybe shed a little tear. People were taking the piss out of each other and it seems in good humour. Remember how it used to be possible. I suggest a mass night of low dose psychedelics, or some MDMA on here. See if we can't get the love back.

*disclaimer - taking drugs is harmful to you, don't do it. The above statement is parody.

Supp Don, I reckon there's life in the old dog yet. I'd chat but I'm shattered - cool shoes btw - i had a cracker SOVIET t-shirt

I was searching for the tinychat thread, and came across this from when I wasn't posting. I just happened to be on that day to check.

Sorry I didn't reply.

Read through it and you will smile and maybe shed a little tear. People were taking the piss out of each other and it seems in good humour. Remember how it used to be possible. I suggest a mass night of low dose psychedelics, or some MDMA on here. See if we can't get the love back.

*disclaimer - taking drugs is harmful to you, don't do it. The above statement is parody.

hahahahaha

Evey

This place is lacking me tbh. And I can't be bothered posting sober so you might need to find an almost as fabulous replacement for the time being ;)

It's about time you popped in i've missed you n did ask Dan but he don't type much does he haha :) he said you're ok.

Have you tried a stim called 3-fpm? I'm on it n it's not bad. What drugs do you do these days or have you found sobriety? hahaha :)

Don't be a stranger <3 do you have a job now? :)

Evey

This place is lacking me tbh. And I can't be bothered posting sober so you might need to find an almost as fabulous replacement for the time being ;)
I can rep the drugged up 'n' fukkin' fabulous crew in your absence. ;)