• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine How can I tell if my cocaine has been mixed with meth?

Good cocaine should not burn.

The high would be instantly noticeably different if there's meth in there.
He has a point here though… I have done ice/Tina for three seperate 4-6 month benders and also lived in Medellin, Colombia and done coke almost daily for 8 years so I am the foremost expert here.. ive come across blow in the US that is smooth, no burn, and yet isnt coke. It takes doing it for an hour or so to start getting you sped up and once it does you are sped up for 6-10 hours… to me the obvious answer is caffeine pills broken up or smthng similar. I know my meth and its smell and burn and buzz and i know real blow (medellin pure fishscale) has a halflife of 50 mins tops and tben you can sleep fine- so theres plenty of white fake coke that has neither coke or meth in it- and that’s the bottom line.

If it burns lime fuck and you getting a tear from one eye you really euphoric the buzz lasts for a long time and your super horny it got meth in it which would be result for me

The burn from sniffing meth is amazing. To an extent it let's you know if your dope is any good also.
What i hate though, is the fucking drip. Instead of getting used to it as time goes on, they've gotten to be more and more of a chore to deal with. 🤪🤮
During my crank days starting in 91 that burn was addictive in itself and that tear down one eye those were the days you had varieties like rose bud peanut butter i loved sniffing crank 1

There are a lot of difference in terms of subjective effects, but one fairly obvious, objective difference, is going to be the duration of the substance(s) effects. The difference in duration of effects between these two drugs is pretty difficult to miss.

Cocaine lasts for approximately one hour when insufflated. You peak at 10-15 minutes, cruise for a half hour, then start to head back down.

Methamphetamine is going to be going strong for at least 6-8 hours... at least. I'm from New England where Methamphetamine is still a relatively new thing. I'd taken Amphetamine (Adderall) and stuff like that all the time. The Amphetamine was like 4 hours of strong effects, with the thing starting to head downhill at the 6 hours mark and by 8-10 you're pretty much crashed.

My point is, as a naive user, yet still one experienced with other stimulants, I found Methamphetamine to be fucking crazy. I've used one $20 quantity of the drug on a couple of occasions which made me unable to sleep for 24 hours. Compared to the Amphetamine pills I was used to it was, like I said, fucking crazy. It was potent, long-lasting and cheap.

We could talk about all of the nuances and differences between two powerful stimulants, but I think it's easiest just to say that Cocaine is a short-acting drug, while Methamphetamine is a long-acting drug. If you take a single line of Cocaine, your entire experience from start to finish is going to be a couple of hours. Methamphetamine is going to be your entire day.

Better safe than sorry, and it’s not like the test strips are expensive either....

Would you be willing to say a few words about the safety of this? I usually feel like if the fuzz finds a bunch of stuff like this in my pad that they'll use it to build a case against me.

Sorry for being such a mouse!