• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine How can I tell if my cocaine has been mixed with meth?

Tandemoats

Greenlighter
I recently grabbed some cocaine that is a little different than usual. Its softer, smells almost soapy, and plugs up my nose. I'm wondering if the quality is just poor or if its mixed with methamphetamines.

just poor quality, cut with something that isn’t water soluble, hence why it’s clogging your nose. Meth will be harder, clearer, not smell soapy lol, and will not clog up your nose because it is completely water soluble. Also, the burn would have scared the shit out of you, lol. You would have no question at that point regardless of having a test kit or not, lol you’d know if it was meth! Snorting meth and snorting coke have two totalllyyyy different burns.... lol

Good cocaine should not burn.

The high would be instantly noticeably different if there's meth in there.
I actually learned that today, so my apologies on the misinformation there. Can’t say I ever really got super great coke lolol. My stint with coke was very short lived lol

just poor quality, cut with something that isn’t water soluble, hence why it’s clogging your nose. Meth will be harder, clearer, not smell soapy lol, and will not clog up your nose because it is completely water soluble. Also, the burn would have scared the shit out of you, lol. You would have no question at that point regardless of having a test kit or not, lol you’d know if it was meth! Snorting meth and snorting coke have two totalllyyyy different burns.... lol
I love the burn it never scares me . I look forward to the burn in my nose every night and every morning. Just thinking about it makes me want to do a fat ass line of meth.
Coke tho gets you high no matter what meth to me kills my dopamine after a day of using.
So I'm just doing to be stimulated as fuck.
So are you taking a break off meth yet?. Or did you find some other bomb meth that got you high?.

I love the burn it never scares me . I look forward to the burn in my nose every night and every morning. Just thinking about it makes me want to do a fat ass line of meth.
Coke tho gets you high no matter what meth to me kills my dopamine after a day of using.
So are you taking a break off meth yet?. Or did you find some other bomb meth that got you high?.
nah coke will eventually stop getting you high if you smoke enough trust me :( but you'll likely not experience that snorting it, so keep to snorting it mk, try to take a meth break it's good for your dopamine!

Found some decent stuff to replace that wack ass stuff I got. After tonight I will take a break! I only stay up for 2 days max and then take my break, however long I feel like I need. And that burn makes me cringe lol I used to get a cramp in my left temple every time I snorted, and I ended up needing to get tissue in my nose cauterized, but I never did! It’s so hard on your nose, I hated that

nah coke will eventually stop getting you high if you smoke enough trust me :( but you'll likely not experience that snorting it, so keep to snorting it mk, try to take a meth break it's good for your dopamine!
Ugh yes. I probably could’ve went without smoking tonight, but oh well. Gonna take me a nice break. I think the two day max is working but I might stretch out my break time in between to like 4 or 5 days, and actually give the dopamine a chance to replenish

When you get some bomb meth post a pic of that I want to see what Jedi's get high off of.

Yeah taking a meth break is harder then I thought because it feels so good to be stimulated all night looking up shit on the internet . Lmao
But I didn't know that about coke. I do know that I find coke more addicting then meth where once I snort a line of coke 15-20 minutes later I'm wanting to snort another line of coke. But with meth I can snort a line and be good for 2-3 hours until I'm in the mood to snort some more.
But I will be honest the only place here in CA that sells decent coke is Hollywood or North Hollywood they sell it in small clayish peices in brick form so you have to crush it on you're own. I bought some in my home town and swore it was laced with 80% sugar or something I barely felt the effects . But in 2010 I had gotten a piece of brick form coke from this one mexican gangmember and that shit got me very high and euphoric , felt like I was in a action movie 😇.

You're right tho I'm going to need to take a decent long break from meth. Plus I notice the longer the break the better I feel the next time I use.

When you get some bomb meth post a pic of that I want to see what Jedi's get high off of.

Yeah taking a meth break is harder then I thought because it feels so good to be stimulated all night looking up shit on the internet . Lmao
But I didn't know that about coke. I do know that I find coke more addicting then meth where once I snort a line of coke 15-20 minutes later I'm wanting to snort another line of coke. But with meth I can snort a line and be good for 2-3 hours until I'm in the mood to snort some more.
But I will be honest the only place here in CA that sells decent coke is Hollywood or North Hollywood they sell it in small clayish peices in brick form so you have to crush it on you're own. I bought some in my home town and swore it was laced with 80% sugar or something I barely felt the effects . But in 2010 I had gotten a piece of brick form coke from this one mexican gangmember and that shit got me very high and euphoric , felt like I was in a action movie 😇.

You're right tho I'm going to need to take a decent long break from meth. Plus I notice the longer the break the better I feel the next time I use.
i mean i won't ever condone using cocaine, i use it for medical reasons aswell as trying to not use other things, and in my experience any type of 'addiction' that can happen with cocaine is all psychological, and it doesn't tend to have that kind of a grip over me, but it has been very very useful at times for my pain/withdrawal/opiate tapering, but while i say that, i've been using cocaine for years, but have also *Almost died 3 times this year using it, so that being said, best stick to other things that don't give you a blinding euphoria where the only thing that snaps you out of it is the realization that your heart is going to implode, Unfortunately i use alot of cocaine, and forsee alot of it in the next couple months, but using so much stims isn't a 'normal' thing you have to just make sure you're healthy and you'll be fine, hey eat a couple very heavy protein meals, that's my go-to, two ribsteaks/a bigass chicken dinner when i've run out of coke, and that sets me up to not withdraw so hard from it (the stimulant withdrawal isn't so bad once you do it so often, you get used to it, and then that 2-4 days maybe a week or two of wd, or readjusting is easy, and yes, you get very high when you'll use again but protein is the building block of dopamine, without it, you cannot create /generate/regenerate dopamine

a break yes, but just keep in mind its never forever, and throw the 'im not gonna let my use/tolerance build to that again' out the window, because you might, but its not the end of the world, enjoy life, if meth helps you do that, so be it

Found some decent stuff to replace that wack ass stuff I got. After tonight I will take a break! I only stay up for 2 days max and then take my break, however long I feel like I need. And that burn makes me cringe lol I used to get a cramp in my left temple every time I snorted, and I ended up needing to get tissue in my nose cauterized, but I never did! It’s so hard on your nose, I hated that
Well the good news is you're not going to die if you don't get it cauterized the most that happens to me is I get bloody mucus in my nose and it sometimes gets stuffy but when I walk outside the stuffiness goes away for some reason then I could snort another line. I was reading a article on internet of a guy who snorted meth for 17 years straight and had no problems with his nose besides scabs forming on the inside and it becoming rougher. But I personally think everyone's different . I also heard somewhere on the internet that having allot of nose hairs helps you get less problems when snorting meth .
And people with little to no nose hairs with experience meth build up on the inside of their nose. Also I know for fact thatflushing you're nose with water after snorting meth helps dramatically preserve the inside of you're nose. But I agree with you , snorting seems to not be good for you partically in you're case. I'm glad you stopped snorting .
You should stick to smoking it and have fun smoking it !. I sometimes smoke it and notice the high is very different and feels simular to the first time I smoked THC wax .
Just a huge head rush . Have you ever smoked it with a dual oil bubble pipe (two headed pipe) where you can pack 2 bowls of meth on each side you need 2 candles to light it on you're own . You place the candles on a table side by side and you hover you're two headed pipe over the 2 flames and it gets you very high .

images (44).jpeg

i mean i won't ever condone using cocaine, i use it for medical reasons aswell as trying to not use other things, and in my experience any type of 'addiction' that can happen with cocaine is all psychological, and it doesn't tend to have that kind of a grip over me, but it has been very very useful at times for my pain/withdrawal/opiate tapering, but while i say that, i've been using cocaine for years, but have also *Almost died 3 times this year using it, so that being said, best stick to other things that don't give you a blinding euphoria where the only thing that snaps you out of it is the realization that your heart is going to implode, Unfortunately i use alot of cocaine, and forsee alot of it in the next couple months, but using so much stims isn't a 'normal' thing you have to just make sure you're healthy and you'll be fine, hey eat a couple very heavy protein meals, that's my go-to, two ribsteaks/a bigass chicken dinner when i've run out of coke, and that sets me up to not withdraw so hard from it (the stimulant withdrawal isn't so bad once you do it so often, you get used to it, and then that 2-4 days maybe a week or two of wd, or readjusting is easy, and yes, you get very high when you'll use again but protein is the building block of dopamine, without it, you cannot create /generate/regenerate dopamine

a break yes, but just keep in mind its never forever, and throw the 'im not gonna let my use/tolerance build to that again' out the window, because you might, but its not the end of the world, enjoy life, if meth helps you do that, so be it
thanks for a dive Zonxx.
But funny thing was throughout November I was sober then December 1st hits and I bumped into a friend that was selling the rest of his sack of bomb shards for $5 bucks so I bought it looked kinda fake but I snorted it and the fake looking powder shit in the sack got me high as fuck man. I can't believe in October I was saying all powder meth is fake. It turns out I just needed to take a 1 month break to feel that powder meth :)
Again thx for the advise on the cocain and on taking a break . On January 8th is my birthday and I'm moving to my first own apartment next month so I have allot to look forward to besides getting stimulated,not going to be living at the halfway house anymore 😇😇😇. And my probation ends on the 23rd of January! .

I’ve seen these, I’d wanna try one in the future! But yeah that’s prolly one of the things that makes meth my drug of choice; because each way you administer it feels completely different for some reason. It’s nice to have that variety especially when it comes to shitty ice, or small leftover bits that you can’t smoke or snort.
i.
I sometimes like it when I'm running low and only have like 4-5 small pebbles left I crush them and put it in club soda or Perrier drinking water and it gives me a intense body high.

I’d personally suggest ordering some cocaine, fentanyl, Methamphetamine, & amphetamine test strips from DanceSafe if you’re a regular and frequent user of powder, or honestly even if it’s just an every now and then thing as well. Better safe than sorry, and it’s not like the test strips are expensive either....

I’d personally suggest ordering some cocaine, fentanyl, Methamphetamine, & amphetamine test strips from DanceSafe if you’re a regular and frequent user of powder, or honestly even if it’s just an every now and then thing as well. Better safe than sorry, and it’s not like the test strips are expensive either....
id suggest not using cocaine ;)

id suggest not using cocaine ;)

There’s quite a few drugs I’d personally suggest not doing, or combinations I wouldn’t recommend mixing, but people are going to do what they’re going to do.

That’s where Harm Reduction practices and techniques come into play 😉

There’s quite a few drugs I’d personally suggest not doing, or combinations I wouldn’t recommend mixing, but people are going to do what they’re going to do.

That’s where Harm Reduction practices and techniques come into play 😉
indeed, the problem is disclosing TOO MUCH information persay about your own use that'll give someone the idea 'they can do that so i can' and it's pretty far from reality, if someone doesn't use a bunch of opiates already, they shouldn't be taking opiates recreationally ontop of say a benzo but people'll do what they want like you said, but i try to advise against this even though i personally view 'speedballing' as the safest way to consume stimulants, afterall the first thing a hospital does for a stim overdose is give you benzodiazapines, but the problem comes into play when people are using more of ___ downer than they would without the stimulant, this is what poses a danger, a significant one, then there's confusing the sympathetic nervous system, by using these things too close to one another.. ah i'm really fucking ampd right now

I appreciate you breaking that down for me brother, and I couldn’t agree more!!

I most definitely try and leave out mentioning my experiences with X, Y, & Z whenever questions pop up about poly-substance use that is dealing with certain combinations of drugs, or questions referring to the ingesting of certain groups/classes of substances by themselves, mainly analgesics/super potent opioids, I know deep down that both said classes of substances possess the capability of being very fucking dangerous, and that I don’t necessarily condone the mixing of certain drugs, or the ingestion of certain others. At that point though, I feel like it’s my job to do my absolute best to educate said individual the best I am able to, while providing as factually correct information as possible.

Most of what my substance use (100% problematic lol, complete opposite of what it looks like today) “prime” consisted of, I wouldn’t recommend to any recreational substance user, but I can still have those feelings attached to the situation, while also helping to educate them as best as I can about it

Ditto on the being amped part. As am I lol

The burn from sniffing meth is amazing. To an extent it let's you know if your dope is any good also.
What i hate though, is the fucking drip. Instead of getting used to it as time goes on, they've gotten to be more and more of a chore to deal with. 🤪🤮