• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine How can I separate glass shards from my cocaine?

Yeah, but I really wouldn't be encouraging anyone to IV if they don't normally...that can be a really bad path to go down.

I get that you're only speaking for yourself and that's fine. I'd just hate to see someone start IV for this kinda thing if it could be avoided. And it probably can be avoided.

The alcohol idea a few people have said would have been my suggestion.
True , maybe I should have thought about it a little more before reply but that was the first thing that Popped in my head, just speaking for myself though

I would just dissolve it in water, filter it through cotton using a syringe then evaporate the liquid. No need to use possibly poisonous liquids. You can evaporate the liquid and turn the solution to fine powder within a couple minutes using a non stick pan over the stove. I did this evaporation maube a hundred times without any issues.

I call bullshit that you’ve done that hundreds of times. Cocaine undergoes hydrolysis in water fairly quickly. I’ve seen first hand just how fast it can degrade.

-GC

I call bullshit that you’ve done that hundreds of times. Cocaine undergoes hydrolysis in water fairly quickly. I’ve seen first hand just how fast it can degrade.

-GC
I’ve watched someone clean /scrape a few freebasing pipes with rubbing alcohol then evaporate the alcohol away then scrape the residue for one big hit of base but I’m not sure if it’ll work with water ,and I see your point about the comment “ a few hundred times” why would you? Unless he just likes wasting coke and time

If you go the alcohol method to recrystallize it, be patient! lol nothing would be worse than going through all of the trouble to accidently burn your product up and ruin the project. One time my homie and I were at a festival in the woods. We had gotten a vial of ketamine, and only had a tiny small mirror. So, being like the second time we had ever gotten ket, first time with ketamine solution, we spent like 2 hours waiting for the liquid to dry on the mirror. After extensive conversation and anticipation, we scrapped up the finally dry powder into to lines, and my buddy as a great friend, gave me the honor of first line...….

Well my straw was bigger than I anticipated, and since the lsd from earlier that day was still working, accidentally snorted both lines lol. Shit fuck shit fuck sorry bro. you can have my next line....2 hours later.

I’ve watched someone clean /scrape a few freebasing pipes with rubbing alcohol then evaporate the alcohol away then scrape the residue for one big hit of base but I’m not sure if it’ll work with water ,and I see your point about the comment “ a few hundred times” why would you? Unless he just likes wasting coke and time

This method is just fine. You just want to avoid prolonged times where your cocaine is sitting in water. Also if you try to dry out a water/cocaine solution there will be hydrolysis and a lot if not all of the cocaine will be destroyed.

I know he’s lying because I’ve tried many times to do that very thing and wound up with the hydrolysis product of cocaine (of which I forget right now) as the result.

-GC

G_Chem how long does cocaine last in water? Less than an hour? A day? I presume in alcohol it would last longer?

-GC
Nobody is forcing you to do it genius. Nothing happens to cocaine in water at least I couldn't see or feel any difference once it's dried all the way. I can't imagine anybody fucking it up, obviously except you.