• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine How can I separate glass shards from my cocaine?

ForHorses

Greenlighter
I have so many types of drugs that I have them in labelled glass vials. I dropped one and it smashed, i sweeped it into a bag and put it aside. Its a sizeable amount, I would like to recover it

Is there any method to separate the glass? I thought of having multiple layers of thinner sieves.

Im not a stranger to ‘basic’ chemistry, if theres a way to make it a liquid and then back into crystal

Lastly, how small of shards would not actually matter to snort? Would tiny tiny shards still be a big problem?

I have so many types of drugs that I have them in labelled glass vials. I dropped one and it smashed, i sweeped it into a bag and put it aside. Its a sizeable amount, I would like to recover it

Is there any method to separate the glass? I thought of having multiple layers of thinner sieves.

Im not a stranger to ‘basic’ chemistry, if theres a way to make it a liquid and then back into crystal

Lastly, how small of shards would not actually matter to snort? Would tiny tiny shards still be a big problem?
How much coke is there?

Fuck knows. Sounds weird. Glass viles are usually small and tough and don’t break if u drop them.

Fuck knows. Sounds weird. Glass viles are usually small and tough and don’t break if u drop them.

i dont agree with that. id say half the time a vial drops in the lab they smash. This event makes me want to source thicker vials though

Wash it into crack and smoke it. Won’t matter how much glass is in it.
why u got so many different types of drugs in vials?

Wash it into crack and smoke it. Won’t matter how much glass is in it.
why u got so many different types of drugs in vials?

thats a good idea, ive tried 3 recipes in the past and none of them seemed to work well. The methods seemed pretty ‘ghetto’ if you know what I mean. Do you know a good recipe?

thats a good idea, ive tried 3 recipes in the past and none of them seemed to work well. The methods seemed pretty ‘ghetto’ if you know what I mean. Do you know a good recipe?
If u know 3 “recipes” u know more than I do.
Crack is ghetto do font let that put u off lol

Depends how you want to use it. Unfortunately snorting it is pretty much out of the question unless you have chemistry skills.

Turning it into freebase and/or IV use is the only way to go now.

For freebase, dissolve in h20, filter liquid leaving behind glass then cook up as usual.

For IV, same, filter the h20/cocaine from the glass via a needle/cotton or micron filter.

Cocaine is VERY water soluble, glass is not.

Might be wise to filter a few times in the case of IV use. Don’t let the solution sit too long as the cocaine will degrade in the water fairly quickly. (Like don’t let it sit longer than a day.)

-GC

I’m dumb...

Dissolve the cocaine in denatured ethanol, filter out glass, then evaporate. No hydrolysis of the cocaine. Nice glass free product to sniff.

May be smart to filter multiple times though to ensure all glass particles are gone.

-GC

If washed into crack u wouldn’t even need to filter liquid.
if glass ends up in the rocks it won’t matter. Melting point of glass too high

As G_Chem said, dissolve it in alcohol and use a piece of cloth or a very fine mesh or something to filter the glass shards out. The cocaine will be dissolved so it will be left as powder when it evaporates.

Denatured might be better for some reason, or maybe just cheaper. What you want is very little to no water content, because you'll have to get the water out of there (so no vodka, but everclear would probably work fine).

Yes it will, when it evaporates. isopropyl should work.

Be wary of IPA being used if you plan to snort this stuff. I have done multiple extractions in the past with 99% IPA, and the final product always seemed to keep the lingering IPA smell/taste no matter how long it was allowed to evaporate. 190 proof grain alcohol (e.g., Everclear, or similar alternatives found on Amazon) is better suited for human consumption, and has yielded much better results for me.

I always felt snorting coke was a waste anyways I’d just shoot it , worse case scenario is Id cook it and smoke it, but that’s just me......

I would just dissolve it in water, filter it through cotton using a syringe then evaporate the liquid. No need to use possibly poisonous liquids. You can evaporate the liquid and turn the solution to fine powder within a couple minutes using a non stick pan over the stove. I did this evaporation maube a hundred times without any issues.

I always felt snorting coke was a waste anyways I’d just shoot it , worse case scenario is Id cook it and smoke it, but that’s just me......

Yeah, but I really wouldn't be encouraging anyone to IV if they don't normally...that can be a really bad path to go down.

I get that you're only speaking for yourself and that's fine. I'd just hate to see someone start IV for this kinda thing if it could be avoided. And it probably can be avoided.

The alcohol idea a few people have said would have been my suggestion.