• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How can I consume Meth with minimal harm

Though I love it, it is a very jealous lover. Doesnt play well or share over time. Opiates are a killer, dope is the Thief.

I think oral would be my thing. But dont know how to dose it. How much of it

Absolutely only take it orally if you can stick to that ROA. It's generally accepted by users to be a less 'moreish' way of taking it. Dose with as little as you can tolerate to still feel whatever it is you're aiming for. And as others have said try to repeat doses as infrequently as possible, eat, drink, sleep, maintain normal routines, and take long breaks between sessions if you can.

Know I'm repeating myself but try the antioxidant nootropic emoxypine if you can source it. Take one pill or 125mg every few hours as long as the meth is active and one afterwards. This should greatly lower the oxidative stress.

Also NMDA antagonists really help to keep the 'magic' with long term use. Just watch out not to become addicted to them or to both, it's pandoras box but also a cheat and afaik healthier than using high doses of a stim alone.

i guess i will buy capsules in pharmacy and will put some crushed meth in it .
but how much mg ? 5 ? 10 ? 20 ?

i guess i will buy capsules in pharmacy and will put some crushed meth in it .
but how much mg ? 5 ? 10 ? 20 ?
As mentioned above 5 mg to start if you have no tolerance. You can always take more. You don’t need capsules, wrapping it in some toilet paper will do.

BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOUR DOSE.
I made the mistake of assuming some cut-to-shit stuff that was accidentally dropped in water and then recovered, would be no big deal. I wouldve given it a simple acetone wash but none of this was planned
I also have a pretty high tolerance so it causes a false sense of security. I recovered a nice little pile so i parachuted all of it thinking there was very little actual meth. 20 min later i started coming up fast and grew very uncomfortable. Needless to say i was able to ride it out by getting up and moving around.
Never assume the strength of your gear will remain consistent
throughout the whole bag.
If u dont have a scale and have to eyeball, tiny amounts or none at all.

Last edited:
BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOUR DOSE.
I made the mistake of assuming some cut-to-shit stuff that was accidentally dropped in water and then recovered, would be no big deal. I wouldve given it a simple acetone wash but none of this was planned
I also have a pretty high tolerance so it causes a false sense of security. I recovered a nice little pile so i parachuted all of it thinking there was very little actual meth. 20 min later i started coming up fast and grew very uncomfortable. Needless to i was able to ride it out by getting up and moving around.
Never assume the strength of your gear will remain consistent
throughout the whole bag.
If u dont have a scale and have to eyeball, tiny amounts or none at all.
During the last 8 months i only smoked meth twice and thats almost 4 months ago so i have a very very low tolerance thats why i binge smoke it every time when i vonsume it coz it makes me so high.
It ends up that i smoke like 200mg or 500mg (i guess half of it burns anyway coz im a noob) and the rest i throw in the toilet coz i cant controll it and i dont wanna load 1g meth per night kn my brain 😂😂😂

my question: if i consume meth 6 in the morning without redose will i be able to sleep in the night?

my question: if i consume meth 6 in the morning without redose will i be able to sleep in the night?

Sure, if you only take 5-10mg or so and eat fairly well (with some fatty meals) during the day, you should be ok. If you have much more though, you can't realistically expect to sleep or sleep particularly well.

To be honest I find vaporizing the safest way. It seems to come on slower this way for me. The peak is nice and it mellows out faster than the other methods of administration

Oral is fine but you should weight it out. I've dropped bags in water and drank what was on the bottom of them, and it works but it's better to measure doses

During the last 8 months i only smoked meth twice and thats almost 4 months ago so i have a very very low tolerance thats why i binge smoke it every time when i vonsume it coz it makes me so high.
It ends up that i smoke like 200mg or 500mg (i guess half of it burns anyway coz im a noob) and the rest i throw in the toilet coz i cant controll it and i dont wanna load 1g meth per night kn my brain 😂😂😂

Smoking is probably the safest ROA i think there is, in terms of dose control. The tradeoff though is that it's tied with IV as the most addictive route.

Meth is great in that way you can litteraly use it any way you'd like iv being the most harmful id say oral is the least harmful way

I mean, not to downplay the risks that heavy drug use carry, but if meth was really as caustic and volitile as people make it out to be, I don't see how anyone would survive using the stuff more than a few times.
Way back in the day, you used to hear all kinds of wild folklore lol. Like "don't ever keep your meth in cigarette cellophane too long because it'll burn a hole through it." ....................Yes i believed that.
I used to belive that as well . Keeping hydrated and forcing down some food will help with the comedown the next day . Snort or parachute it dont smoke it the effect last no where near as long