• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How can I consume Meth with minimal harm

Byzek

Bluelighter
I did meth the first time in may 2019 and then i smoked it almost everyday and i stopped few months later when i realized that i got addicted.
Then i smoked it in march 2020 again it was nice yes but after that i had like i guess 2 or 4 weeks really ugly anger although i used benzos during this time.
But i have to say i binged it all night long amd all day like 30 hours.
Im forgetting to eat and drink etc
I hate the anger afterwards. Normally im a very calm person but the days after meth this angers is like a big press on my chest does not feel nice

Use only low doses and in moderation.. These uppers lose their benefits with increasing tolerance and become cold compulsives. If you want / need to use it daily because it helps you to cope with work / study / life then you might have what is called adult ADD and might benefit from combining a low, steady dose of a stimulant with either memantine or dextromethorphan. These two medicines interact in a complex way that helps to keep tolerance down. Unfortunately not many docs know about this even when we have a bunch of clinical studies out there on pubmed.

I did meth the first time in may 2019 and then i smoked it almost everyday and i stopped few months later when i realized that i got addicted.
Then i smoked it in march 2020 again it was nice yes but after that i had like i guess 2 or 4 weeks really ugly anger although i used benzos during this time.
But i have to say i binged it all night long amd all day like 30 hours.
Im forgetting to eat and drink etc
I hate the anger afterwards. Normally im a very calm person but the days after meth this angers is like a big press on my chest does not feel nice
Smoking meth is probably the last ROA you wanna be using if you're experiencing anger issues during the crash. The immediate (like 1-2 seconds) onset and rush of effects you get from smoking is always countered by an equally intense drop and it comes on quick which is what leaves you with that horrible irritability. After that 1st night awake, things can get "weird" really fast, especially if you're redosing to avoid the full crash.
YOU MUST REMEMBER TO EAT AND STAY HYDRATED. As hard as it is to choke any food down when you're new to the drug, you gotta try. Try fruit/protein smoothies if solids are too difficult. Always have a jug of water around and drink drink drink.
Lastly, you gotta lay down at some point each night and shut your eyes for a few hours. Sleep will probably be out of the question, but just having your eyes closed with the lights off for 3-4 hours makes a giant difference, trust me.

Taking it orally is going to be the safest least harmful way of using this stuff. Just make sure its wrapped well so you don't have leftovers in your mouth. Toilet paper, small bit of paper towel, etc..

Last edited:
I find intranasal to be pretty good as you don't have to wait ages for the effect and get a more direct feeling for the dosage, so you can take the least amount necessary to avoid compulsory behavior and crash.

The nootropic antioxidant emoxypine is a good aid too, it protects against excessive dopamine oxidation and production of radical oxygen species. This lowers the crash,

I find intranasal to be pretty good as you don't have to wait ages for the effect and get a more direct feeling for the dosage, so you can take the least amount necessary to avoid compulsory behavior and crash.

The nootropic antioxidant emoxypine is a good aid too, it protects against excessive dopamine oxidation and production of radical oxygen species. This lowers the crash,

I agree! Snorting is pretty much my only ROA anymore because it's that perfect (for me) balance of quick enough onset, no compulsion to keep doing more, and no sudden crash. Plus the high lasts much, much longer.
But as far as being the least harmful, nah lol. Sinus damage, and that drip getting onto your teeth lol.

Granted I am more a user of medicinal dosages (5-20mg) which, when in crystalline quality, become completely absorbed. But still a matter of quality and purity, if you have a strongly irritating batch of course there is tissue damage but I thought this was more a problem with coke?

Granted I am more a user of medicinal dosages (5-20mg) which, when in crystalline quality, become completely absorbed. But still a matter of quality and purity, if you have a strongly irritating batch of course there is tissue damage but I thought this was more a problem with coke?

I don't think quality is gonna matter much either way.
Even if you crush it up really well, you're still snorting tiny shards of glass into the delicate mucus membranes of your nose and sinus.

I don't know much about cocaine's effects on the nose but i've heard it's just as bad for different reasons. Type of solvents used in production or something.

Last edited:
I think oral would be my thing. But dont know how to dose it. How much of it

Reactions: CFC
You can avoid the tissue damage done by shards when you buy a saline nasal spray and dissolve a given amount of crystals in it (a hit is usually 0.5 or 1 ml, if not written on the package you can measure it with a .001 scale). Take a dexpanthenol containing one if available but avoid the vasoconstricting ones!

Less is more with norepinephrine-dopamine releasers. Depending on your tolerance of course but for an average adult without relevant tolerance 5-20mg are enough.

Maybe you could consider trying the RC derivates 2-FEA and 3-FEA, they should offer a softer headspace (but aren't really well researched, thus called research chemicals).

Last edited:
How long does the effect from snortimg ladts and whats the difference between snortimg and smoking ? Makes snorting slso horny?

The reason why its a bad idea to snort drugs is that the vast majority of drugs including illegal drugs come in it's Hydrochloride salt form, when Hydrochlorides come into contact with the moisture (H2O) in ur nose it turns into Hydrochloric Acid which slowly eats away at ur mucus membranes.

I think oral would be my thing. But dont know how to dose it. How much of it

Either your normal dosage from other ROA if you’ve been at it a while or 0.05 grams (half a point) if you are just starting. You are not going for a rush with this ROA, so you can gradually increase the dose until you find your sweet spot. Meth lasts maybe 12 hours and redoses are cumulative so no need to go large from the beginning if you don’t know what your tolerance is like. Give it 30 minutes to come up before you decide to take any more.

The reason why its a bad idea to snort drugs is that the vast majority of drugs including illegal drugs come in it's Hydrochloride salt form, when Hydrochlorides come into contact with the moisture (H2O) in ur nose it turns into Hydrochloric Acid which slowly eats away at ur mucus membranes.

Yikes, I did not know that.... Just snorted a fat line a second ago too 😖

How long does the effect from snortimg ladts and whats the difference between snortimg and smoking ? Makes snorting slso horny?

With decent meth, the effects from snorting (insufflation) can last around 8-10 hours, with a low tolerance. Compare that to a 5-6 hour high from smoking if you're an infrequent user.
Problem is, nobody stays an infrequent user with the pipe.
With snorting, it's like you're at that "sweet spot" for hours and hours that you're trying to get to when you catch yourself hitting the pipe every 20 min. The compulsion to keep doing more is minimal.

The horny factor?

And your veins I guess

I mean, not to downplay the risks that heavy drug use carry, but if meth was really as caustic and volitile as people make it out to be, I don't see how anyone would survive using the stuff more than a few times.
Way back in the day, you used to hear all kinds of wild folklore lol. Like "don't ever keep your meth in cigarette cellophane too long because it'll burn a hole through it." ....................Yes i believed that.

All due to the list of caustics involved in the process, or rather the process of component procurement. Will damn sure fuck up a stainless razor blade with a quickness though.

All due to the list of caustics involved in the process, or rather the process of component procurement. Will damn sure fuck up a stainless razor blade with a quickness though.

The precursors aren't present in the final product lol