• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How can I compete with a pocket pussy (masturbation) and meth?

are you troll or what? no decent looking woman with 3 or more neurons would date old idiot meth addict

I would never take pocket pussy over real women,I mean thats so wrong he must be I cant even know what word to use,I mean srsly wtf :D that or you just made it up I cant believe somebody like that exist

DOB: I believe her. I knew 2 women who have done the exact thing she did - younger women dating an older tweaker. The women were attractive, from solid, middle class families, were both in grad school, were intelligent, etc. For whatever reason, the tweaker, at first meeting, comes across as having some kind of charm. Like he is creative, spontaneous, outgoing, or witty or something. But it's only because he was high on meth as they find out once they get to know him better. Something similar happened to me, except she didnt really get into the meth until a littler later, as far as I could tell.

Last edited:
are you troll or what? no decent looking woman with 3 or more neurons would date old idiot meth addict

I would never take pocket pussy over real women,I mean thats so wrong he must be I cant even know what word to use,I mean srsly wtf :D that or you just made it up I cant believe somebody like that exist

Nope! No, troll here!

Just here seeking honest advice, which I am very thankful for.

Yes, he does exist, and I started to believe this was ok? No one could make this pathetic story up!

Silly (and crazy) me! I am definitely starting to feel better about not seeing him anymore.

Love your honest words!

DOB: I believe her. I knew 2 women who have done the exact thing she did - younger women dating an older tweaker. The women were attractive, from solid, middle class families, were both in grad school, were intelligent, etc. For whatever reason, the tweaker, at first meeting, comes across as having some kind of charm. Like he is creative, spontaneous, outgoing, or witty or something. But it's only because he was high on meth as they find out once they get to know him better. Something similar happened to me, except she didnt really get into the meth until a littler later, as far as I could tell.

I am not lying. I wish that I was.

Well, please keep in mind that I had no idea when we started talking. Seriously, I thought this guy had is act together. Yes, he was charming and kind at first, but that act can ONLY last for so long. That addiction will surface, which it did with me after 3-4 weeks into the relationship.

But, when I did learn about his addiction, I confronted him, and I did NOT let it linger.
BOOM!
He got away from me, so I am sure this relationship is history.
I truly feel sorry for the next girl.

But, this is a true and sad story, but one that I was saved from.

I will not be contacting this guy anymore. I finally realize how sad it is to even want to talk to him.

Truth hurts.

Nope! No, troll here!

Just here seeking honest advice, which I am very thankful for.

Yes, he does exist, and I started to believe this was ok? No one could make this pathetic story up!

Silly (and crazy) me! I am definitely starting to feel better about not seeing him anymore.

Love your honest words!

thanks :) most people get butthurt when you speak openly and directly about some issue,thanks for being exception

as you described yourself you are very attractive woman,if I had GF like that and she was horny,begging for sex I would jump on her like some kind of animal :D I mean healthy man with healthy brain and healthy testosterone level just cannot refuse something like that,thats one of best things life has to offer.Find some other bodyfriend who would appriciate you and act like he is little kid and its christmas day when you get horny lol

my point is,that is not normal to regulary refuse sex with hot gf,theres literaly millions of other men who would be very happy and would satisfy you fully.

thanks :) most people get butthurt when you speak openly and directly about some issue,thanks for being exception

as you described yourself you are very attractive woman,if I had GF like that and she was horny,begging for sex I would jump on her like some kind of animal :D I mean healthy man with healthy brain and healthy testosterone level just cannot refuse something like that,thats one of best things life has to offer.Find some other bodyfriend who would appriciate you and act like he is little kid and its christmas day when you get horny lol

my point is,that is not normal to regulary refuse sex with hot gf,theres literaly millions of other men who would be very happy and would satisfy you fully.

Absolutely!
I am here for honest feedback, and I need it.

I can hold my own, and WHY I am worried about this guy is my issue (not his) at this point. I need to re-evaluate my standards and self-esteem.

Well, he turned me away like I was the fool. LOL I appreciate that. That is what I was thinking, but he clearly doesn't want it from me. And, that is OK, because I was the one losing in the end.

I will find someone who wants the same as me, because rejection can be a bitch - especially with no reason.
I'd rather someone say, "You don't turn me on," than simply avoiding the entire situation and leading me on (like he was normal).

I am hoping (and will) find one of those men.

Again, I appreciate your honesty and making me see this from a realistic perspective.

I don't think you'd be satisfied with a reason even if he gave one to you. Not in the sense that you couldn't accept it but because this guy is obviously a bit twisted up.. would you really trust any answer he gave? Is it him talking, or the meth? The answer and advice is still the same.. just cut this situation and move on to something new (and better!), stop torturing yourself and lowering your self-esteem. I think everyone will agree you are good enough and deserve better.

I don't think you'd be satisfied with a reason even if he gave one to you. Not in the sense that you couldn't accept it but because this guy is obviously a bit twisted up.. would you really trust any answer he gave? Is it him talking, or the meth? The answer and advice is still the same.. just cut this situation and move on to something new (and better!), stop torturing yourself and lowering your self-esteem. I think everyone will agree you are good enough and deserve better.

SS,
You are exactly right.
Right - since he is SO HONEST, how could I doubt him? Excellent point.

Thank you for your kind words.
What is so great now is that I have everyone's words and messages in my head.
You have no idea how much this has helped me feel better.

I am not the greatest person, but I do deserve someone who can give me more than lies, avoidance, and a meth addicted lifestyle.

I'm praying for him and his children, and I am so thankful that he did me a favor.
That is what I'm telling myself now, "Thank you "welder meth addict" for doing me a huge favor when I couldn't see."

I'm so glad that I joined and posted on the forum.
Everyone is very kind and helpful.
I mean that from the bottom of my heart, because I really have no one to talk to about this.