• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How bad is this withdrawal going to be?

It depends on so many things,that nobody can't answer u the right answer.listen to me what i say.....They could be a months lasting hell or could be almost absent

Its the best idea but I'm done with doctors for life. Going to flualp to broma to diclazepam.
You mean flubromazepam? That could work quite well as long as you have the willpower to only dose every 4 days. May I ask, will you be getting grams of powder? Cos this could be an absolute trainwreck unless you're EXTREMELY careful.
Try and plan a taper and try not to order too much more, but a little more just to keep it comfortable. Use Xorkoth's advice of reducing by 10% maximum a week, but you can go slower than this if you find the withdrawal brutal. As someone said there's advice online. Use something based on the Ashton Manual or look at that directly.
The diclazepam at the end may not be necessary. It's only a good benzo to taper with if you're experienced with splitting doses using PG if you're getting powder (you'll need to do this with flubromazepam too), as a reasonable dose is considered 1-2mg iirc that's about 5-10mg diazepam equivalent.
I suppose you could split up RC pellets if you're unable to do that, but it could be more expensive, and they could be dosed unreliably.
The diclazepam could be good because it's strong by weight, but doesn't sedate/affect motor control etc unless you take a shitload of it.
You could make things a lot simpler by getting 10mg diazepam at first, taking the equivalent of 3mg flualprazolam (probably around 50-60mg if it's twice the strength of alprazolam) then 5mg later to split up and just take instead of taking vials and droppers of RCs around with you. There's DNM markets and online pharmacies if you don't wanna go to doctors. Dunno if knock off diazepam is a problem in USA, but it is here, so try and look into that possibility first before ordering loads.
Good luck, whatever you do, man.

Last edited:
You mean flubromazepam? That could work quite well as long as you have the willpower to only dose every 4 days. May I ask, will you be getting grams of powder? Cos this could be an absolute trainwreck unless you're EXTREMELY careful.
Try and plan a taper and try not to order too much more, but a little more just to keep it comfortable. Use Xorkoth's advice of reducing by 10% maximum a week, but you can go slower than this if you find the withdrawal brutal. As someone said there's advice online. Use something based on the Ashton Manual or look at that directly.
The diclazepam at the end may not be necessary. It's only a good benzo to taper with if you're experienced with splitting doses using PG if you're getting powder (you'll need to do this with flubromazepam too), as a reasonable dose is considered 1-2mg iirc that's about 5-10mg diazepam equivalent.
I suppose you could split up RC pellets if you're unable to do that, but it could be more expensive, and they could be dosed unreliably.
The diclazepam could be good because it's strong by weight, but doesn't sedate/affect motor control etc unless you take a shitload of it.
You could make things a lot simpler by getting 10mg diazepam at first, taking the equivalent of 3mg flualprazolam (probably around 50-60mg if it's twice the strength of alprazolam) then 5mg later to split up and just take instead of taking vials and droppers of RCs around with you. There's DNM markets and online pharmacies if you don't wanna go to doctors. Dunno if knock off diazepam is a problem in USA, but it is here, so try and look into that possibility first before ordering loads.
Good luck, whatever you do, man.
Well I thought about it a little further and I figured it might be best to not use flubromazepam for its long half life. Its good to taper but kept me drowsy for so long. I want to end on the diclazepam because its pretty mild and does the job. I got a job that I have to stay alert for at all times so I don't wanted to be drowsed on flubro... Much as I want to lol.

I was actually thinking of getting powder. Shouldn't be harmful if you're careful with a jewelry scale down to 1mg, right? Price so much better with powder

You should be fine but you really should dilute with propylene glycol for accurate dosing. Make it maybe 1mg/0.5ml? Diclazepam is a good taper benzo for sure.

No one can tell you how bad the withdrawal is going to be but yourself. You'll have to try it and see.
Mark
Yeah what I don't like is the unpredictability. I researched and expected seizures and hallucinations etc. but I never saw info on what I went through, which was pretty bad neuropathy in both feet and the feeling of my heart being squeezed to death. My mind was rather clear for what I was expecting, strange for what kinda dose and drug I was consistently using.

I mean ive heard of people taking 300ug clona one time ever and on the comedown they had a seizure. Wtf? Benzos are Russian roulette. My body seems to handle the wds OK though.

I've never had a benzo seizure despite doing stupid things like coming off 20-30mg a day etizolam cold turkey. Used to just take a little handful out of my big bag of pellets back in the day. They were only about 20p each.
I didn't sleep for about a week or more and had terrible anxiety and hallucinations/psychosis.
Then my ex would have seizures when she'd run out though. Really is a roulette that you don't want to play.
Yeah what I don't like is the unpredictability. I researched and expected seizures and hallucinations etc. but I never saw info on what I went through, which was pretty bad neuropathy in both feet and the feeling of my heart being squeezed to death. My mind was rather clear for what I was expecting, strange for what kinda dose and drug I was consistently using.

I mean ive heard of people taking 300ug clona one time ever and on the comedown they had a seizure. Wtf? Benzos are Russian roulette. My body seems to handle the wds OK though.

This is pissing me off. Anyways, somehow my flualps are days behind arriving for no reason and I have no clue if its an actual medical emergency that I suddenly stop 6mg flualp a day, though lately its been flubromazolam 1mg per day to stave wds cus i ran outta flualp, and I still feel iffy despite them. Now I'm on my last flubro. Considering I'm on the hardest stuff for a decent period of time (10 months or something, progressively ofc) I would imagine I'm in trouble. Should I go to a hospital? I live alone thousands of miles from family and I have a dog, so... No idea what to do.

Thanks for any help.
Baclofen are amazing, it really helped with my withdrawals although I will emphasis you cannot just stop, your dose must be tapered very very slowly like 10mg every 3 months. If you experience withdrawal then the likelihood it will work are zero! I speak from experience

Questions like this are better not asked from personal experience everybody's horror story just magnifies it ten fold. Still I can see why it needs to be addressed. Mainly the deadly ramifications of it.

Questions like this are better not asked from personal experience everybody's horror story just magnifies it ten fold. Still I can see why it needs to be addressed. Mainly the deadly ramifications of it.

Answered your own question. Screw the emotions I'm a 30 year old dude, I don't want to die lmao. If I had gotten wind of the potential for my heart seizing during a withdrawal do you think I would have made absolute sure I never cold turkeyed? Personal experience is credible. I truly felt like I almost died. Too bad I learned the hard way

I wasn't denying knowledge. What I was saying is from my own two personal grand Mal seizures that I know enough about benzo withdrawal why obsessed about it. For of life and death yes very crucial. It's just with me if I make myself more stressed the more prone I am to go thru the thick of it. I was on Klonopin 3 MG for 7 years and yanked off. You would need a new word in the dictionary to define this excruciating pain.

I wasn't denying knowledge. What I was saying is from my own two personal grand Mal seizures that I know enough about benzo withdrawal why obsessed about it. For of life and death yes very crucial. It's just with me if I make myself more stressed the more prone I am to go thru the thick of it. I was on Klonopin 3 MG for 7 years and yanked off. You would need a new word in the dictionary to define this excruciating pain.

That's crazy man. 7 year benzo habit cold turkey? That's straight up criminal. That's why I don't trust these fuckin whitecoats. When the guy told me they couldn't give me benzos but instead some other offbrand bullshit I had the biggest urge to knock him tf out and go to jail. Yeah I guess a truly lethal situation isn't enough for help.

I mean really dude, you spend 7-12 years in med school or however long, pay student loans, work your ass off, then in the end not even be able to fix a simple problem like benzo taper. Now they're giving people clot shots. Call me crazy but these people are kinda sinister.

Well it is what it is. They have their use but their very dangerous it gets outta hand quick no pun intended. I'm back on klonopin but I told my doc two weeks ago I'll be straight up honest. I take 1 maybe 2 a Day not the 3 a day as he prescribed. I have a reverent fear of benzos after what I endured. I've decided that I'm coming off all my meds. First sertiline cuz I wanna see if my Pure O OCD won't come back. Then the Latuda and Zyprexa. Then it's the klonopin and then the Lyrica. Pretty solid wean I've been studying this for 15 yrs. I just don't have a degree.