How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing! ! Was able to hang out with my gay bff at the beach yesterday with his bf and another friend.

clear, day 2 of juice fast, feels good, gonna do 3 days juice, 14 days water then 3 days juice

Stressed,
since quiting opiates a lot of issues have been comin to the surface especially my live in girlfriend of 6 years affair, and realizing what I knew all along which is that once an addict always an addict. It has had me really stressed and that along with the lingering rls and lethargy sleep has been immppssible without the use of benzos which scare me but not sleeping makes me crazy, a few days ago i went 48 hours without sleeping and that was while takin benadryl like crazy by the end I felt like the time I did some coke that obviously had meth in it so it kept me up for 2 days and I started seein shadow people and shit. At the same time I got an application in at a new amazon distribution center which is more of an accomplishment than u think as they only take applications a few days out of the year so I have a little hope there, and thats just what I needed.

clear, day 2 of juice fast, feels good, gonna do 3 days juice, 14 days water then 3 days juice

14 days water sounds really long--not sure I could pull that off. Have you ever done that before? Are you trying to cure a specific illness or just general detoxifying?

14 days water sounds really long--not sure I could pull that off. Have you ever done that before? Are you trying to cure a specific illness or just general detoxifying?

iv done 6 days juice before, i know it sounds kinda OTT, but ive done a lot of research on it and know what im doing, i wanna peaceful vacation, wont be moving around much probably. would like to work through some stuff introspectively, spiritually, read lots of books and listen to audiobooks, and detox so i can transition to a balanced vegetarian diet after.

im meditating and doing yoga every morning and night, so i feel my body is prepared for a change aswell

i like the mental strength i get from fasting as well, being able to do something that takes lots of willpower transfers over to doing other goals in life.

i know though that once the hunger pangs become strong after you stop feeling hungry then to break a fast

ultimately i would love to go to a fasting retreat in like costa rica, and do 40 days supervised, im sure it would be a life changing exp :p

Thanks Maya I hope you found something good to eat!
I'm trying to seek support, but with rare things there tends to be less out there.
I've gotten some good advice here. Maybe I need to find some heroin users in real life to help me out :)

Now I'm mostly tired of just trying to find what's out there, which is an improvement over failure.

Tempted I feel such a lack of energy all the time, all this medication I'm taking after my op isn't helping at all and the temptations to just get a little bag of glass are hard to hold off. It's nearly a month since I did anything I really wanna keep it that way

Good

Finally think I'm 100% through the acutes, the naltrexone seems to have helped my bodies endogenous system to tick over to essentially normal operation again other than my appetite still being a bit absent. Only took four fucking weeks.8(

I'm okay it's just so hot and humid so the heats getting to the best of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.