• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your withdrawling ? Ya thats sounds like the problem as far as insomnia . Least with the benzos idk bout ridalin
.. Hope you are ok , glad u got some sleep last night. Insomnia is no fun. Try to shake the dreams off . This will pass. I hate waking up after a giant nightmare. Escsecially the ones that stick with you. Like a crappy sick feeling that just follows you through out the day.
Glad u r better today!

Yes. The dreams feel so real! You're right about shaking it off. I cast it out like a demon. Seriously. Haha Thank you. I'm fine now. Slept great. ?

Scared.

My depression/anxiety induced eating issues are getting worse and now I'm worried about being able to find anything to eat that won't make me sick. I need to fucking eat because I need to work because I need a job to survive....why is this so fucking difficult. Why is eating such an issue....I used to love eating...now it's literally torture....I hate this fucking shit.

That sounds awful, I'm sorry you're suffering. :(
Do you see someone about your eating disorder?

Scared.

My depression/anxiety induced eating issues are getting worse and now I'm worried about being able to find anything to eat that won't make me sick. I need to fucking eat because I need to work because I need a job to survive....why is this so fucking difficult. Why is eating such an issue....I used to love eating...now it's literally torture....I hate this fucking shit.

You are what you set your mind to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.