• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I mean Im clean from drugs for 2 months and while the psychological part of the w.d. lasted too long or at least longer than I would expect, it's far over now. Im feeling strong and ready to enjoy life.

Fucked. Not the good kind.

I had the worst dream. Woke up in an unknown place, as if I was drugged and put there. Guys and a couple girls surrounded me. They said "Did you beat up someone in a purple coat?" I said "No. I didn't do anything!" They surrounded me like they wanted to hurt me and I ran out of the house. One of the guys said "You can run, but I'll find you!" So I ran around yelling "HELP! HELP! PLEASE!" It was some desolate area. I finally found a restaurant and begged to use a phone. It's like the workers in the restaurant also knew me and were against me, they were snickering. I called my mom hysterically and told her I woke up in an unknown place and that guys are trying to kill me. I kept saying "MOM! CAN YOU HEAR ME? PLEASE HELP! THEY'RE COMING FOR ME!" While I was on the phone with her, the guys were coming toward me. I knew I was about to be dead.

I'm just not ok. I should expect this around this time of month and just suck it up. Bitching on sites isn't going to make my problems go away.

Talking about a dream that scared you and bitching ain't the same thing. What is special about this time of month that makes nightmares expectable?

Talking about a dream that scared you and bitching ain't the same thing. What is special about this time of month that makes nightmares expectable?

Good question. Could be a touch of Ritalin and benzo withdrawal. Ran out a bit early, but who knows? I just expect insomnia usually and when I finally sleep, my worst fucking insecurities/demons show up. I was sleeping really good tonight though, no dreams.

I am really happy you've been clean for 2 months! :)

I'm feeling determined and more hopeful at the moment.

Your withdrawling ? Ya thats sounds like the problem as far as insomnia . Least with the benzos idk bout ridalin
.. Hope you are ok , glad u got some sleep last night. Insomnia is no fun. Try to shake the dreams off . This will pass. I hate waking up after a giant nightmare. Escsecially the ones that stick with you. Like a crappy sick feeling that just follows you through out the day.
Glad u r better today!

Scared.

My depression/anxiety induced eating issues are getting worse and now I'm worried about being able to find anything to eat that won't make me sick. I need to fucking eat because I need to work because I need a job to survive....why is this so fucking difficult. Why is eating such an issue....I used to love eating...now it's literally torture....I hate this fucking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.