How are you in One Word vs. A Smile is a Curve That Sets Everything Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holidays are hard for me. But what is virtue without temptation.

Sometimes I wonder if my son even knows who the letters are from, or that I try to call all the time. It makes me shrug off touch of others. The fact that my ex has caused this to happen implies that it can indeed happen again....so why try again.

It is not knowing if he wants me as his father that causes me to have so many sleepless nights...and I have at least a few more years till he has the capacity to reach out. I still hope everyday, that has not diminished, but I do fear the answer.

Last edited:
Holidays are hard for me. But what is virtue without temptation.

Sometimes I wonder if my son even knows who the letters are from, or that I try to call all the time. It makes me shrug off touch of others. The fact that my ex has caused this to happen implies that it can indeed happen again....so why try again.

It is not knowing if he wants me as his father that causes me to have so many sleepless nights...and I have at least a few more years till he has the capacity to reach out. I still hope everyday, that has not diminished, but I do fear the answer.
:( so you can't really speak or spend time with your kid?

Sleepy

Restless.

My back is killing me and I can't get comfortable in bed.

Annoyed

Despite completing my studies, I have just been "hacked" at by my parents about finding a job. Give me a break, I am still thinking about my life and where it's going ffs. I tried to talk reasonably, unfortunately my parents are not educated in the field of being reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.