How are you in One Word vs. A Smile is a Curve That Sets Everything Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey addy<3

handsome .. like my new hair cut:)

I wanna seeeee =D

aw addy <3 love youuuu

well you are a handsome man NSA no doubt about that!

ENERGETIC! I feel like doing some dancing when I get home. Haven't done hip hop dancing for a while =D

Love you too maya <3 <3

I need to get back into exercise! I feel like I gained weight which makes me anxious :( Hell, what doesn't make me anxious?

I wanna seeeee =D

Love you too maya <3 <3

I need to get back into exercise! I feel like I gained weight which makes me anxious :( Hell, what doesn't make me anxious?

I am actually going to the gym in less than 20 min and I am quite excited about it! I havent gone for 3 days and I feel yucky lols then I am in the mood to do dancing at home ahihi just inspired I guess.

^^^ why are you scared, and I second that about being NSA.

Day 1 not using - waiting for that fateful sneezing session and the tears to fall down my cheeks, and then I know I'm there, down there. The fear I will not get out of bed come morning, and just rot in my personal prison.

=Dshit you guys.. If I can do it so can you.. it going to be a little rough for a little bit but then it starts to get a little better, granted a little better each and everyday.. <3<3<3<3<3 You can do this and your going to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start a thread Moe.. lets get this done;) you have a ton of people here in recovery that love ya and will help you get through!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.