How are you in One Word vs. A Smile is a Curve That Sets Everything Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ stardust

I'm just been a wreck for the past 2 weeks, anxiety is setting in. I'm sweaty cold/hot & in lots of pain, with no energy. And ATM I really just don't feel like myself. With good reason but I can't say in the social.

But what's odd is when I head off to work the first hour is hell and then I feel "normal" when the work night get going, I guess being busy helps. But when I'm at home I feel like shit I can't find the energy to do anything. I'm in such a depressed spot and I can't find a way out of this funk I'm in.

greeney feel better love <3

hungry lol gots to eat lunch soon

Aw greeny babe <3 I can totally agree with you (I think were talking about the same issue). I had terrible mornings but they evened out by noon/evening. Do whatever it takes to get better love. I did what I never imagined myself to do to get to where I am (feeling good) and it's worth it.

Just keep up posting love, it helps me tons. Sendin love your way. Love you <3!!!

EXCITED off to look at some stuff for the house!

^^^ thanks girls I'm trying to put myself back together, but it's so damn hard but in the end it will be worth it.

^It will be <3 PM me if you need to chat about it in private.

I am feeling accomplished

Thank you I might take you up on the Pm here soon.

Tonight I'm feeling sleepy but I hope I can sleep with out night sweats and tossing and turning.

To the ladies (and gents) with anxiety: it does get better. Please don't get discouraged.

My word: grateful.

aw addy <3 love youuuu

well you are a handsome man NSA no doubt about that!

ENERGETIC! I feel like doing some dancing when I get home. Haven't done hip hop dancing for a while =D

Status
Not open for further replies.