How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.
overwhelmed! I know that I got spoiled by being able to step out of my life for four months but this is ridiculous. I have been home for two weeks and already I am feeling like I can't keep all the balls in the air. There are piles of papers, phone messages and emails that need to be attended to, work and home pressures by the dozens. When I was young, I worked to travel. Could I somehow do that again? I didn't have all these responsibilities to figure out each time. It was simple: work>quit>travel>run out of money>return and repeat. Something has to change but I know the being young formula fit for that era of my life and now I need a new formula. I guess that's the challenge to work on.:\

overwhelmed! I know that I got spoiled by being able to step out of my life for four months but this is ridiculous. I have been home for two weeks and already I am feeling like I can't keep all the balls in the air. There are piles of papers, phone messages and emails that need to be attended to, work and home pressures by the dozens. When I was young, I worked to travel. Could I somehow do that again? I didn't have all these responsibilities to figure out each time. It was simple: work>quit>travel>run out of money>return and repeat. Something has to change but I know the being young formula fit for that era of my life and now I need a new formula. I guess that's the challenge to work on.:\

I'm still hung up with my 23-26 years and I feel like I want to do some more fun things and it feels like I am working so much sometimes but no one is here to pay the bills for me :\. This is why I don't want to have a kid of my own, there are times where I can't even take care of myself so if I become preggy at this moment I wont have time for myself anymore. The responsibility is just too much for me anyway that or motherhood is just not for me.

International art camp.. im down.. we could structure it so we can travel a whole bunch and promote it by getting modern famous artists to come by paying their way.. just say go herbi:D

Hurting This lower back pain flares up more and more lately. The pressure gets intense to the point I have to sit down, then it's fine. My dog needs his bath and right now I just can't do it! :(

Tiredddd.

Stupidly stayed up way late last night just reading and playing guitar. One of those nights where I just didn't feel like going to bed because I wanted to do shit.. but regret it now because I'm dead today for work.

^me, too, (no guitar, only reading) and now I feel both tired and unprepared.

blurry

^ Same here, it's already 2am again :/ I'm totally not prepared for uni starting again in 3 weeks... /procrastination ahoy!

{Zombified}

tired of winter.. need to switch my thinking around on this as it begging to ware on me a bit.

{PISSED} :!

Why the fuck is it whenever I splurge on new technology (not something I've had a lot of in the past) it always fucks up?

Good! I had enough sleep from last night so I am ready to battle at work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.