How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick, told boss I'm sick n went back to sleep at 6am, just woke up mayb an hour ago.
Guess it's movie day today while I recover. And if I'm ballsy enough I might order some delivery food (dunno yet bcus it hurts 2 swallow but omg that General Taos mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
So yup.

^It's good to see you posting here D's. :) You're giving me ideas to order Chinese food. I think I need some eggrolls!

I'm hungry...while I'm eating lol.

tired...but in a good way. I finally went out into the garden that hasn't been touched in 4 months and tackled one side of it after work today. Pulling weeds and pruning back all the dead and depressing looking stuff. It took until dark and it was a tiny area!

edit: I will be very happy when the emoticons and edit functions are back.

Its damn contagious Mr.S:) and i have some general slotted in for lunch tomorrow.. I have to find a decent place in this town though.. ugg I miss the ethnic food in Denver.. man my mouth is watering thinking about this korean place.. shit well at least i found some decent sushi.. Your probably chuckling with the plethora of places you have to choose from.

Tired im just about off to bed.

In pain as well, but genuinely ok with it. I know growth will happen and some good will come of it somehow, someway, as long as I look for it and stay open to the possibility.

I hope you're ok though C.H!!

rested man if I could only sleep like that every night.. but I did take the melantonan ot seven and that is the earliest I have ever taken it and I dreamt last night at the proper tome and have woken up feeling really good really early.

^jealous!

Sleepy, damn I'm so not a morning person I wish I can just sleep in and go to work anytime I want lol

Stressed.

I'm driving myself crazy. Questioning your honesty. All the pieces slowly adding up. No wonder your friends treat me like shit, they see you treat me like shit after I leave for work. I don't know why you lie about it. It's only going to get worse, you're only going to look worse and eventually I won't want you in my life. Shit makes me lose what's left of my mind.

Or I'm all imagining it. In which case I'm a fucking lunatic.

It'll all come out some day, girls can't keep secrets for shit. Especially around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.