• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learned that when i post how i am feeling in here i almost immediately become the opposite.

So im in a bad mood.

Good to be logged back on BL for the first time in ages, where for a long time I had some great interweb friends and people supporting me <3

Alive! Got two weeks clean off opiates tomorrow! I'm finally sleeping a little more regularly and feeling free. No reupping this weekend no scrambling for money no being dope sick....amazing!!!

^Great stuff mate, keep it up. I'm not 100% myself, but a lot better than a couple of years ago. I see you've recently joined BL too. If you ever need support, or just want to chat in the threads, there are fantastic people here. It looks like some admins have changed since I was last on here a while ago now, but I got a lot of help from people who take their time out to help others here. (Sorry admins for not 'one word'. Just a thank you :) Good stuff again mate!

Alive! Got two weeks clean off opiates tomorrow! I'm finally sleeping a little more regularly and feeling free. No reupping this weekend no scrambling for money no being dope sick....amazing!!!

Thats so awesome!! Keep going!! :D :D

Im VeryHappybutVerySore, hit Week 1 no opis today....yippeeee!!!! ^^
Time to attempt to get out of bed, lol.

~Ms.P

I'm a mess ATM.

I hate everything and everyone I gave up a long time ago on them And now I see why I did, I have so many disappointments that keep crawling up in my life.

Frustrated.

It's either going to be a SHIT day or a GREAT day. Most likely the former.

On the upside I feel really warm though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.