• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, ^^ I had a really hard time today. I came soooooo close to relapsing. I'm glad my dealers said they had nothing.... but I'm feeling disappointed in myself that I even tried to call in the first place... ugh

~Ms.P

I like your location :)
I try my best to come from there each and every day.
<3
~ Vaya

frightened

Trying to smoke a cigarette and the damn air compressor decided to start up and scare the hell out of me, I'm awake now though:) haha

Exhausted.

The full moon gives me insomnia, so I didn't get to sleep until about 530 am, now I'm wide awake.

Vaya, I was trying to quote what you had just said, but it's being a dink... what I was trying to say is:

Yes, I use that phrase as encouragement. And on days I really wanna end all there is..... Been contemplating getting it as a wrist tattoo.... so I can deliberately see it, and to remember to simply take things "One day at a time."

Take it day by day. You'll make it either way <3

~Ms.P

Vaya, I was trying to quote what you had just said, but it's being a dink... what I was trying to say is:

Yes, I use that phrase as encouragement. And on days I really wanna end all there is..... Been contemplating getting it as a wrist tattoo.... so I can deliberately see it, and to remember to simply take things "One day at a time."

Take it day by day. You'll make it either way <3

~Ms.P

However you'd meant it, it impacted me regardless :)

Alone in a good way..
Loving it.
Peace and quiet, me and my cat.. and the voices in my head (can't forget to mention them or they yell at me) ;) =D

irritated

I've heard nothing but screaming children since I got home, it's giving me a headache

Frustrated that I got rained out at the art market, when I need the money

Snuggly with my sweet kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.