• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How addictive is heroin?

This entire ominous image surrounding Heroin is media bs. Heroin is just as addictive as other opis. The only difference is the volatile purity and the subsequent increase in chances of overdosing. Take any opioid and you'll know how Heroin will likely feel. No, you're not on the safe side just because you're doing "codeine" instead of "big, evil Heroin". You'll become addicted either way if you develop a taste for opioids. Some opioids are a bit more stimulating, while others are more sedating, but they all have basically the same effect on you. Ultimately it doesn't matter if you do Heroin or "just" pharma opioids because they all turn you into an addict if you abuse them...
Have u tried real HEROIN? Not fent garbage. Thst shit is pure fucking bliss. The fk u talking about comparing codeine to banged heroin is like comparing your 1990 Toyota that Is falling apart to a fucking bugatti.

Have u tried real HEROIN? Not fent garbage. Thst shit is pure fucking bliss. The fk u talking about comparing codeine to banged heroin is like comparing your 1990 Toyota that Is falling apart to a fucking bugatti.
First of all, I didn't compare Heroin IV with Codeine, I simply said that all opiates have the same effect spectrum and thus all of them get you hooked sooner or later you illiterate dimwit. Secondly, there is no fentanyl in our Heroin here in Germany my dear little dummy. There have been cases of fent ODs, but they are extremely rare and not the norm, so before you try to educate me about Heroin and fent, do some homework. I am aware that IV Heroin is quite a different animal but I haven't talked about that aspect in my post.

First of all, I didn't compare Heroin IV with Codeine, I simply said that all opiates have the same effect spectrum and thus all of them get you hooked sooner or later you illiterate dimwit. Secondly, there is no fentanyl in our Heroin 910o. here in Germany my dear little dummy. There have been cases of fent ODs, but they are extremely rare and not the norm, so before you try to educate me about Heroin and fent, do some homework. I am aware that IV Heroin is quite a different animal but I haven't talked about that aspect in my post.
ROFLLĹL I was about to argue with you buy I'm too drunk and idgaf about ur shtty heroin, I get pure morphine hydrochloride, fuck ur heroin y fking honest .