• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Horrid poppy tea stench spread all over school and belonging, HELP

I hated school. In highschool they had to give adderall at breakfast. More adderall at lunch. And I stil was horrible. I remember havong trouble focusing and sitting that long and they dont allow you to smoke in highschool (dumb) so before class id inhale a entire cigar. And the look on your the poor girls face next to me in ap statistics who probably doesnt even drink coffee because its a drug she hated me from how much I wreaked of smoke. But really they should allow smoking in highschool. I get smoking is bad for you but the amount of kids I knew who where mising class to smoke in the woods because they are addictrf and espected to n ot smoke for like 6 hours lol. One time i made green tea didnt spill it however after chugging it and it was costco that high quality not lipton stuff where its green a nd in chinese big mistate projectile vomit all over my clothes and car on way to class.
That really blows man, but I agree I had to smoke those shitty swisher's before school to be good.

Lmao omg me too my friends would always wanna walk with me in the park becayse id chain smoke them so if they were smoking pot and someone came by all theyd see was me smokong tobacco swisher sweets they didnt last long enough for me for highschool though i would smoke a cigar those garbahe ones thay are 0.75

I'd probably just get a new bag. And maybe re think my life.

Bringing pst to school. As opposed to drinking it before class.. You might be an addict

Lmao omg me too my friends would always wanna walk with me in the park becayse id chain smoke them so if they were smoking pot and someone came by all theyd see was me smokong tobacco swisher sweets they didnt last long enough for me for highschool though i would smoke a cigar those garbahe ones thay are 0.75
Yeah same, we had woods in the back of our school so some would go back there but sadly for me I couldn't, my classes were way too far foward in the school as in they were in the front while the back had the woods so I couldn't do that making me use those swisher's every day before school. I hated using those swisher's man they really fucked up my throat and lungs.