• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Horrid poppy tea stench spread all over school and belonging, HELP

Inside_Out13

Greenlighter
So I was an idiot and decided to rewash months old poppy seeds, then put the tea in a bottle and took it to school. The bottle spilled all over my stuff, and gave off a horrid stench like no other. EVERYONE was complaining about the awful smell. I cleaned off all my stuff but it still smelled just as bad. Please, does anyone know how to get rid of the awful stench?? It feels like the smell even permeated through my hands.

Is the paper dry or still wet? Baking soda may help absorb some of this. Or you could try some carpet fresh powder. But if the smell is still overpowering, you may have to buy new note books.

It spilled all over my backpack, but luckily missed most of my papers. Would running my backpack through the washer get rid of the stench? I already tried baking soda about an hour ago and it helped a little, but not much.

You have the audacity to ask a bunch of addicts how to make something clean?!

Haha, man, I feel like you'd be better off asking on a housekeeping forum if there is such a thing. I'm sure Google will present you with some methods or products you can utilize to get strong smells out of things. We're just probably not the best resource available.

Spill some cologne on it so it smells like that.

Smell good is overpowering in its own right and way less embarassing, no not illegal that is.

It spilled all over my backpack, but luckily missed most of my papers. Would running my backpack through the washer get rid of the stench? I already tried baking soda about an hour ago and it helped a little, but not much.

Yes. Wash it. With good detergent.

If it's not gone , do it again.

Dry it. Then if you can , hang it outside to air out.

This worked when the cat decided to pee on my sons backpack.

How was the poppy seeds not all moldy? When I leave washed poppy seeds for more than a couple of days they get this cob webby stuff all over them. This isn't even related to drugs. You would probably kill yourself if you drank that, the ultimate high I guess.

You could place your backpack into boiling water for a hour in a well ventilated area... or get it dry cleaned in dichloromethane

Or you could tie your backpack to the roof of a car then drive down the parkway till it all evaporates.

Yes. Wash it. With good detergent.

If it's not gone , do it again.

Dry it. Then if you can , hang it outside to air out.

This worked when the cat decided to pee on my sons backpack.

Thanks, I'm definitely gonna do this tomorrow. I feel like such an idiot:|

If its really expensive like swiss army you could ask if the dry cleaners will wash it with dichloroethane for
Iike 5 bucks.

You have the audacity to ask a bunch of addicts how to make something clean?!

Haha, man, I feel like you'd be better off asking on a housekeeping forum if there is such a thing. I'm sure Google will present you with some methods or products you can utilize to get strong smells out of things. We're just probably not the best resource available.
I would agree haha for real man I can't remember the last time I was in school! Shit, who brings washed poppy seeds to school anyways? Shit I use to be popped up on all sorts of pills and smoked out on cannabis; but still washed poppy seeds?

I would agree haha for real man I can't remember the last time I was in school! Shit, who brings washed poppy seeds to school anyways? Shit I use to be popped up on all sorts of pills and smoked out on cannabis; but still washed poppy seeds?

I know, I know lol. I usually just take morphine or hydro at school but my dealer forgot to bring the pills so I was desperate. Not my smartest moment haha.

Hydrogen peroxide diluted with cold water be careful it might bleach any non white thing

I know, I know lol. I usually just take morphine or hydro at school but my dealer forgot to bring the pills so I was desperate. Not my smartest moment haha.
No shame man, I like some poppy pod tea sometimes, and poppy pod shakes too [blended pods with either orange juice or white grape fruit juice]. I made poppy tea at school too and drank it while I shared it with my friends too lol good days but I HATED school man.

I hated school. In highschool they had to give adderall at breakfast. More adderall at lunch. And I stil was horrible. I remember havong trouble focusing and sitting that long and they dont allow you to smoke in highschool (dumb) so before class id inhale a entire cigar. And the look on your the poor girls face next to me in ap statistics who probably doesnt even drink coffee because its a drug she hated me from how much I wreaked of smoke. But really they should allow smoking in highschool. I get smoking is bad for you but the amount of kids I knew who where mising class to smoke in the woods because they are addictrf and espected to n ot smoke for like 6 hours lol. One time i made green tea didnt spill it however after chugging it and it was costco that high quality not lipton stuff where its green a nd in chinese big mistate projectile vomit all over my clothes and car on way to class.